Thread: Would like a massive favour

Default Would like a massive favour

Hi guys , its been a while sine ive been on here , just wondering could any of you do me a favour ?? i would love to see vid or pic of this logo written with in the sky(where legal ) or on a building (as before ) , if you can help heres the link to the graffs , cheers , i know its a bit cheeky but i'm still just running my laserworld rgy 400mw (and yeah i know , but its still working , nearly 2 years later ) if ya can help please also would'nt mind a outcry one if ya can be bothered .lol thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8a39v1f2nafy49
    Last edited by outcry; 11-26-2010 at 14:18.

Quote Originally Posted by outcry View Post
    Hi guys , its been a while sine ive been on here , just wondering could any of you do me a favour ?? i would love to see vid or pic of this logo written with in the sky(where legal ) or on a building (as before ) , if you can help heres the link to the graffs , cheers , i know its a bit cheeky but i'm still just running my laserworld rgy 500mw (and yeah i know , but its still working , nearly 2 years later ) if ya can help please also would'nt mind a outcry one if ya can be bothered .lol thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8a39v1f2nafy49
    Do you just need an ild file from the DXF? The svg fails load for me, the dxf works but it it just a single frame you need then? Do you have just the single logo you want instead of the quad box of different types?
    leading in trailing technology

this is ilda of what you posted
    db9ILD.ild
    leading in trailing technology

to be honest i just wanted to see it going through some high powered galvo's (thinks thats right , been a while ,lol) what i'm after is seeing the graffs through some ones set up ., as mine is very poor and i am needing to buy a ilda dongle and software ! to be honest was hoping some one would impress me using the graffs on there rig .

Question

Hey OC -

i would love to see vid or pic of this logo written with in the sky (where legal) or on a building (as before)...
    Very gracious of PB to spot ya on this, yes? Buuut, if you were actually askin' for someone to project yer stuff in the sky or on a building and send ya a pic or vid (to help you bag a gig, perhaps ) I'd hafta say prolly ... Not to be a 'prig', but IMO, it's always best to do yer own promo-werk, at whatever power / color-level that might currently-be...
    I mean, what's the 'point' of showing a potential-Client something you can't actually yet-deliver?

If I've totally misunderstood, please feel free to call me an arrogant prig and I'll gladly erase my offending opinions and go away....

cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

its not a promo thing , as i said would love to see outcry on a decent galvo , thats our RIG , would rather the outcry if you dont mind ,lol , just my galvo aint quiet got the power , check it out on utube and you'll see what im saying
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ifD0RQxWY and tis was a wine bar no big massive venue ,lol and i stand corrected its a 400mw

Thumbs up

Hey oc -

its not a promo thing , as i said would love to see outcry on a decent galvo...
    Ah, understood... yes, I can remember the day, as a hobbiest, when I first got a set of pro-grade closed-loop galvos (Laserworks SS-500 PDs) and could *finally* project my own logo, in laser...that was a good day...

Suggestion: Bring the ILDA-file PB created for ya to the next 'UKLEM'... I'd bet, if you asked nicely, you could see yer logo projected-from any-one of half a dozen different galvo models / laser-combos... if yer 'lucky', you might even get to see it from a *real* laser a SP 168 Whitelight Ion w/ PCAOM color-control...

cheers...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Default laser

yeah bring to the next uk meet we could get dan briggs to project it on the clouds
    with cu-br that if he brings it
    @ outcry
    nice to see crowd scanning safety going on in your video

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Hey oc -

Ah, understood... yes, I can remember the day, as a hobbiest, when I first got a set of pro-grade closed-loop galvos (Laserworks SS-500 PDs) and could *finally* project my own logo, in laser...that was a good day...

Suggestion: Bring the ILDA-file PB created for ya to the next 'UKLEM'... I'd bet, if you asked nicely, you could see yer logo projected-from any-one of half a dozen different galvo models / laser-combos... if yer 'lucky', you might even get to see it from a *real* laser a SP 168 Whitelight Ion w/ PCAOM color-control...

cheers...
    j
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

badger i hear ya about the eye protection , but that was me and my bird dancing in the video to get some fx plus the dance floor was 30 feet away sooo...
    also when and where is the next uk meet , sounds very intresting , would like to know the true mw of this thing , to be honest my first , twin (mirror) at 100mw seems more powerful .