Thread: Special thanks to DZ and Admin

Cool Special thanks to DZ and Admin

I would like to send out a special thanks to DZ and Admin for stopping by and helping me with my laser build, and may God bless them.
    Very nice people my privilage to know them.
    God Bless.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Was it just alignment you were stuck on? It's great they were able to help you out there. I realize you are thanking them here but do fill us in if you can. -jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Cool reply

i was having issues with my alighnment, and Dz and Admin came out to my house and hooked up their scope and traced down some of the problems and tweaked them for me. told me what kind of dichro adjusters i needed and what kind of power supply to get they just over all had a sit and talk about lasers after they helped adjust mine. they are both really nice people to know.
    i am glad i found this forum and glad that Admin started it to help people like me when they are just getting started out.
    several people on here have helped me.
    Evil300, Buffo, Dsli Jon, Gary from Hingednewt forum that makes Spaghetti, Drlava, Dz,and Admin,and several more,there are some people on here who seem to have an attitude, but over all the people on photonlexicon are really nice people to deal with.
    if you have never been to Selem, which i never had before this year. then start making plans to go in 2011 you will really enjoy it.
    my wife went with me and we had a great time.
    good food, great people, always willing to help you with your projector, and a great laser show, that you can only see there.
    Dsli Jon brought his stuff and man it was a fantastic lazer show.
    Gary from hingednewt forums gave everyone that came a free licence for spaghetti.
    over all it was a really great experiance.
    you can also find good prices on parts for your projector.
    God bless, and i hope everyone here has a great holiday, and a great new year.
    God Bless.

Cool reply to my reply

I forgot to mention all the help from Electro Freak who originally turned me on to this site also, Dave, DJ Matt, Cfavrea, JohnYayas, Pangolin, Riya Lasers, Spacelas Lasers, MechEng3, mophead, dnar, blowfly, flecom, danielbriggs, andy_con, dar303, allthatwhichis, Stuka, and weartronics, there are also many more, who have answered my threads, but i'm old and can't remember them all.
    but i would like to thank everyone here, and may God bless you all.
    God Bless.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Thumbs up

I'm working on red now and I've stopped trying design my enclosure until exact specs are know for red like size and all my dichros jive etc. Those names you mention as helpful really have also helped me. Sometimes in the process of helping you. And even without them knowing they helped. 300EVIL whipped up a nice blue that works like a champ for me. And I learn from all those others you mention as well.
    You seem to bring up a few issues that came up like some members not being so friendly etc. I believe you mention them in 2 or 3 recent posts. They too are people you can learn from here. Even the crankiest! You may have rubbed one or two wrong in your aggressiveness to learn on the "fast track" asking a lot of questions all at once or close together. Anyways we are all different. Others may appear edgy but it can just be their personnel attitude in general. I like the old Live and Let Live saying and if I ruffled some feathers with my differences "oh well"! Not to be taken personally cause if it was you would REALLY know it. Enjoy this great group for what it is. Let crankies be crankies the brains be brainy the funnies be funny and those that gotta ask alot a questions all at once ask. And enjoy brother. I do. Hope you get more of the good vibes this place dishes than bad. And get that projector lasing like it can.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Cool reply

Oh yea i Love everyone, i don't hold any grudes, i don't have time in life for that.
    God has blessed me way to much to hold grudges.
    i was just making a statement. you learn from anyone you meet.
    i have met millions of people and i really mean millions,i have been playing profesionally for 40 years in band's and i am used to people.
    i appreciate all the info i get on here some times even the bad can be good.
    My daughter once told me, being mad and wishing bad on someone else, is like holding a time bomb in your own hands that is about to explode, and hoping that it gets the person you are mad at, and that person is not even around.
    i know all of us have bad days and i understand.
    i wish everyone on here the best in life.
    if you knew me and my wife Tammy Renee, you would know over the years we have raised over a million dollars to help needy people so we care about everyone.
    God bless.
    God Bless.