Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone order a christmass ilda? :D

Did as requested check the top post for the snow and no snow dxf framelists

Very nice masterpj! Thanks for posting!
    Is there a longer one when you go right up and meet the snowman? I ran it through optimization and had two suggestions, one you have already done by separating the snow. dot-based snow currently traces faster than circle-based snow. This can be fixed by changing the circle radius to a very small value and it will render as a dot.
    Similarly, the white spline circling the christmas tree can be thinned to a very thin value and then in ILD SOS optimization it will become one line and scan faster than two lines. Finally, the horizon could be traced fastest without creases, but they don't add too much work.

Great to have you on the forum and thanks again. Hopefully this will inspire more people to try 3D out

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Very nice masterpj! Thanks for posting!
    Is there a longer one when you go right up and meet the snowman? I ran it through optimization and had two suggestions, one you have already done by separating the snow. dot-based snow currently traces faster than circle-based snow. This can be fixed by changing the circle radius to a very small value and it will render as a dot.
    Similarly, the white spline circling the christmas tree can be thinned to a very thin value and then in ILD SOS optimization it will become one line and scan faster than two lines. Finally, the horizon could be traced fastest without creases, but they don't add too much work.

Great to have you on the forum and thanks again. Hopefully this will inspire more people to try 3D out
    wow thanks and yes il do that.
    found a serious bug with illustrate though.
    If meshes are very complex and you have bad luck.
    then 3ds max will constantly crash on rendering a few frames *dxf* for the scene.

Btw thank you Im happy to do it too as people compliment me here for it which I enjoy too.
    Um about inspiring people to try 3D out.
    Im willing to teach some things in my free time for free.