Thread: Kvant 2.3W RGB Laser Projector CT6215 Galvos, Pangolin LD2000 Basic + Live PRO

Laser Warning Kvant 2.3W RGB Laser Projector CT6215 Galvos, Pangolin LD2000 Basic + Live PRO

Hey Everybody,

I don't do a lot of posting here, mostly a lurker.

As I have gotten out of the laser show business I am ready to sell off my gear:

-2.3W combined 473/532/635nm RGB Laser Projector (Kvant SPECTRUM 2000 made in the E.U.)
    -Contains upgraded Cambridge Technology CT6215 galvos (one mirror is chipped in the corner, but this does not affect performance)
    -Pangolin QM2000 PCI card with Pangolin LD2000 Basic software package, Pangolin LivePro included.
    -Laser is in a road / flight case and has flying hardware included.

The system is about 5 years old, around 500 hours operating time. It was never heavily used, one to two shows per month at the busiest time.

Asking USD $18,000 for the entire package.

Will post some photos if anyone is interested.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Dimitry Fedorov
    LASERGLOW TECHNOLOGIES
    dfedorov@laserglow.com

Greetings Dimitry -

Umm, 'Welcome to PL', I guess... I mean, it would be nice to see you Introduce yourself, first and perhaps share some crazy laser-show stories, and/or at-least post pix of the show werk you, did.... everybody here *luuvs* good show pix....

...But, it seems your 'intentions for being-here', are quite-clear, with this, as your first-post... So, since you're clearly a 'direct' person, therefore, a couple 'direct'-questions, and a couple *friendly* comments / suggestions...

Quote Originally Posted by Laserglow View Post

-2.3W combined 473/532/635nm RGB Laser Projector (Kvant SPECTRUM 2000)

The system is about 5 years old, around 500 hours operating time.

Asking USD $18,000 for the entire package.

Will post some photos if anyone is interested.
    Questions: Where is the system 'currently' located?

- What are the 'measured' power-outputs of each laser, respectively, (so-as to better evaluate the 'health' of each laser, particularly the 473)?...

Comment 1: You're (IMHO) asking ~$10K too-much, for this, since $18K is about-right for current-pricing on a similar unit (even-if from a different, but similar quality-level manufacturer, ie: RTI, RGB, etc) + Pango-package, *new*... Not to 'rain on your picnic', chap, but sincerely, IMO, it'll be really-tough to 'move such a load', especially in-here, for that kinda bread...

Comment 2: I think you'll get very-little 'interest' / inquiries, if-any, without posting pix / better-specs... I mean, even on 'eBay' you don't get far w/o good pix....
    and dis ain't eBay...

Sorry if I'm coming-across 'forward', or, as-a 'prick', but, just sincerely trying to be helpful / call it like I see it....

peace and best wishes!
    cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I don't do a lot of posting here
    I could count on 1 finger all your posts

If your price drops to 1/3 of what your asking, PM me.

That's pretty close to what i'm looking for.

Could you post a picture of the whitelight power measured at the exit aperture along with the ILDA test pattern 50kpps @ 20 degrees?

Thanks, look forward to seeing pics.....needing this for a Christmas show in 2 weeks.