Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laser Physics 1W Argon

Default Laser Physics 1W Argon

I have a laser physics 1W Argon if anyone is interested. Unit has just under 1000 Hrs. Working but only putting out around 20mW . Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Larry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ML10-1000B.JPG  

Last edited by wondertwnz; 06-24-2010 at 14:50. Reason: Pictures

Pictures? Where are you getting the "1W" from? The label? If so then those are the label watts, much higher than the actual output.

I posted the actual output power. This is a well known laser from laser physics, They only made two models a 250mW and a 1W. If you look up Laser Physics info you will see this is the 1W model

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    I posted the actual output power. This is a well known laser from laser physics, They only made two models a 250mW and a 1W. If you look up Laser Physics info you will see this is the 1W model
    Maybe it's something easy to fix. Out of curiosity, how much are you looking to get for it?

They only made 250mW and 1W models?

What would this one be then? I just bought it, and curious to know how far it'll go ...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/ar...rts-51015.html

that would be a 50mW unit. I reckon the seller is indeed just reading the warning label, which states a much greater power. The only air cooled lasers I know of that do 1W are HGMs or the ALC68. I reckon the 50mW model has a 250mW label and the 250mW has a 1W label.

Things, Laser Physics made several different models of various power levels. Check out this website: http://www.dzlaser.com/index.php?ID=74 for details of the different models.

Diachi, the Reliant 1000M is fully capable of delivering 1W or more. The nice thing about it, it's a very compact unit and the power supply is built right into the head. I recently worked on one that had over 8000 hours on the tube and was still putting out up to 850mW.

Ahh right, okay! Thanks for the correction.

and i would like to think DZ again for his work on my 8000+hr ML1000
    this was the best compact laser in 1999 mine is still working
    did you buy the mobolazer or just the L,P,
    jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Diachi View Post
    that would be a 50mW unit. I reckon the seller is indeed just reading the warning label, which states a much greater power. The only air cooled lasers I know of that do 1W are HGMs or the ALC68. I reckon the 50mW model has a 250mW label and the 250mW has a 1W label.
    That would be incorrect.
    The one he has is a 250mW unit and the one I have was a 1W unit. Obviously that is new power output that I believe they guaranteed for 1 year or so many hours.