Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hi-Res PICS of Eclipse Technologies LaserVision Advanced

nice
    Buffo let us know if you got some frames to share 8) 8)

btw, i wonder what Software I can use to play ILD files ?
    I only have popelscan that run .mot files (and i only have like 10 difrent frames )

I found a software called Laserscan 1.0 but it seems like it only play the ILD files on my computer, not on my LPT port.....
    (if you know where i can download some ILD files plz let me know)
    The zip with Laserscan 1.0 did also include 10-15 ild animations and pictures like the Horse, US-flag, Delphin... and some more
    but i can only se them on my computer.. and that is no fun..

Liteglow;

If I can get the files into a usable form, I'll be sure to post them. From what Astroguy has told me, the Eclipse projector uses custom software to play the shows. The software runs in DOS! So I have no idea about the file format, but maybe I can find someone that would be willing to take on the challenge of converting the files to another format. (I've seen several programs on the internet that will convert, say, a text file full of x and y coordinates into an ILDA standard frame, so maybe there is hope!)

Yaddatrance;

When I get a chance to play with the unit, I'll take you up on your offer of assistance with the scan amps. I'd like to get this unit running so I can see what the shows look like. Wonder if I could lay the board on the bed of a flatbed scanner and scan the board? That ought to make for quite the high-res image, eh? (I've also got a 3.3 megapixel camera that should do the job...)

Adam

I wonder...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I just found this on ebay. Maybe theres something in the controller that init's the display system...

I have a hard time believing they designed the unit as purely standalone... hrrm.

Good catch Spec!

I sent them a low bid and asked them for more information. I explained that Eclipse is out of business and without more pictures of the cable hook-ups and the actual controls on the front, there's no way to tell exactly what this worked with. We'll see if they post more information or nibble at my offer. (I'm not going to plunk down $100 only to discover that it's completely useless! I'm not sure I'd pay $100 even if I did know what it was for...)

I'll keep you posted...

Adam