Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CT. Lasers / DHOM

I would also like to see how large the actual driver is inside that box... I don't want to make space for anymore massive drivers

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I'd like to see how a pair of the 2W 532nm ones look on a pair of ML-10's

oh and CALL ME, I left you a voicemail
    Just finishing a 1W from Marc with 2W of 445 blue and a little red as a modification to a ML 10 I have.
    Looking great so far
    Will start a thread soon

Larry

How about a modulation response test? You know - send a modulation pulse and plot the power response of the laser using a fast photo-diode. Dr Lava did some tests like this a long time ago, and so did DZ. Really tells you a lot about how the laser will perform under real-world (that is, inside a projector) use.

Adam

Good news Marc. If you want to look at the tests I did at the first introduction of ultralasers wares, have a look here:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...er-Ultrareview

The single biggest problem I've had with DPSS is lineraity under modulation due to thermal issues. Every laser seems to have a soft knee somewhere in the response curve. If you stay below it it works great. The second issue is response time so rise and fall times at various modulation rates would be nice to know with varous input waveforms.

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    for you USA customers, DHOM are CDRH compliant!!! The ony thing i need to check is if the key is non-removable in "ON" position. I honestly dont remember. If it is removable, i am sure it can be changed extrmely easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Good news Marc. If you want to look at the tests I did at the first introduction of ultralasers wares, have a look here:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...er-Ultrareview
    if its the same key as drlava's review I am 99% sure it is removable in the ON position so not CDRH compliant