Thread: looking for RGB laser

Default looking for RGB laser

Hello

first , i am a Dj , i want to buy an RGB laser with ILDA , for weddings shows (from 150 to 400 persones )

i am new to all these , reading the forum gave me a headache sincerly , cause i dont understant everything , so i need some help

i found this http://cgi.ebay.com/800W-RGB-445nm-l...18740346712725

and i want to know if is it a good laser , looks good to me cause of the 445nm diode and the fast 30K galvo , but not shure about the quality .

otherwise , i am looking too for a DiY laser if any one have a good one to sell , or can build one for me , i am waiting for your offers

(sry for my english i am from France )

thank you

the red on this one is significantly underpowered. i think you should look for three to four times more red to get actual white
    "its called character briggs..."

Hello,
    Did you happen to read this thread?:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...sisted-CAN-CAN
    Since you are from France, you might find it interesting.
    Good luck with your research.
    -Mike

ouch!!! forgot about that.....
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    Hello,
    Did you happen to read this thread?:
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...sisted-CAN-CAN
    Since you are from France, you might find it interesting.
    Good luck with your research.
    -Mike
    actually no one care about it , people use lasers indoor in France and shops still selling them , i may have more troubles with a small pointer than an RGB projector , thank you to notice anyway .

the text says
    Senators have decided to strengthen the text by expanding the limits of use and adding the following consequences "Having to buy, hold or use a laser not for a specific use allowed in a class greater than 2

big shops sells lasers projector in France i dont think they ignore the law .
    Last edited by djlotfi; 12-08-2010 at 13:56.

If I'm correct there should be a thread on the boards about these Spacelas RGB units. I would like to see some shots of their interiors, because they look quite big for an RGB on the outside, so there should be enough room inside for some improvements later down the road.

The PF-114 and PF-115's from Meierlight may be a lot cheaper, but they look to be a lot smaller on the inside as well. So retro-fitting, for example, a 1W CNI 650nm would be more challenging.