Thread: Our last trance party in Hlohovec

Default Our last trance party in Hlohovec

6x small RGBs 500mW and 2x 4W green ... enjoy ...

Was that Sophie Sugar on the decks?

Love her "Call of Tommorrow" (JOC Remix).

Nice show.

The green beams worked really well at the beginning all lit together but further in it looks as if the 500mw's were simply underpowered when not on green or projecting hot beams. I have to say I'm not a fan of too may lasers so to me perhaps fewer RGB's (maybe 2) but higher powers.

That said, really nice show with what you had available. Very well co-ordinated with some lovely effects.

Great vid , well edited methinks !

Interesting effect , looked a bit like fire when the fog was on full at one point !

Dancers looked , errm interesting , looking forward to the directors cut with extras and behind the scenes bus party footage

Paul
    Last edited by Lasermad; 12-06-2010 at 02:17. Reason: spelling !
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Hi Michal

Really nice show, well done.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

White-Light: Was that Sophie Sugar on the decks?
    Her name is Dj Lucca, she's quite nice (check http://www.lucca.cz/). Although I personally don't like much, what she plays... actually she came there like a little school girl with small bag on her back ...

White-Light: The green beams worked really well at the beginning all lit together but further in it looks as if the 500mw's were simply underpowered when not on green or projecting hot beams. I have to say I'm not a fan of too may lasers so to me perhaps fewer RGB's (maybe 2) but higher powers.
    Yes, such hall would need more than 500mW. But the camera was not able to shoot it so good, there it was very nice. And it was not annoying, even we look all the night in the laser beams. So it was safe and nice, although not that powerful...

Lasermad: Interesting effect , looked a bit like fire when the fog was on full at one point !
    Yes, it's our new buddy from Smoke-Factory - Data II (check http://www.smoke-factory.de/eng/down...-Dblatt-GB.pdf ). This is finally a toy I would call smoke machine - the smoke output is huge!

Jem: Really nice show, well done.
    Thank you, it was great.

Excellent video and good music too.

I agree the RGB's looked a little lost, but the red from them was quite prominent.

Well as I've written before, the camera was not sensitive enough to capture the picture correctly. The top 4 lasers are 405 blue, and the camera shows them as green (we've added a little green into the blue to make it more visible).

The visibility was quite ok there, although we've used 500mW only.

Michal

Nice video Michal!
    Last edited by Andrew_D; 12-09-2010 at 10:44.

looked like a good time.

are the promoter or just the happy laser guy?