Thread: 445nm Glass 405-G-2 Needed very urgently

Default 445nm Glass 405-G-2 Needed very urgently

Ordered 10 from lasers4u but they have not arrived yet so I need to find a source for two or more units preferable in Europe for a fast 2-4 day shipping.

Anyone got some?

Need just the bare lenses as I have mounts already.

Andy

Red face

I have them. But now the funny part. I,m still waiting for the info on how to collimate the 638nm diodes. You said you would share the info when i would send you a prism pair and red lens that i bought from Mccarrot as fast as i could. Second, al those PL members waited for weeks and weeks on the 638 nm diodes. No response and when you responded the only thing you could say, i was away on a trip or i was busy.
    Third i waited for weeks on the prisms pair and lens to return. Threat people the way you want to be treated.

Do you think that i would send you the 405-g2 lenses?

Andy, send me a PM I've got them and the collimators.

Exclamation Karma is a bitch, isn't it...

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Threat people the way you want to be treated.
    Says the guy who admitted he only gives help (support) to people who buy from him...

Have you forgotten this thread already, Edison? Because you're back to your same old tricks again. Or worse, actually, since now you're actually refusing to SELL something to another member in dire need, instead of just refusing to share information with another member.

Maybe if you had just agreed to sell the lenses to Andy, he would have remembered that he owed you some information, and all would have been well. Instead, it looks like he's buying them from Andrew instead, and you still don't have your information. What a pity.

Adam

And what about all those people from the groupbuy? Did he forgot them too? remembered? I asked him 4 times to send the prisms and the lens back. Do i have to spell it out or begg for the information?

Your right i dont sell stuff if they wont help me. I helped him and after sending the prism and the lens i gave him a week or so to send the results back to me. I think if you deliver good service you want some trust and commitment in return. If a customer run off to some other seller that sells the same thing 5 dollars cheaper what,s the point of putting effort in someone. I designed several things so that members that dont have the skills or the chance to make things in a professional metalshop can get good quality stuff. They have double bennefit because that way i could develop a good quality module with better beamspecs as a kvant for less money. Sure i make some money out of it but that money goes directly in new developments like the quad. I sold all of my prototypes and i dont care if people copying my design or improve it.In the end members have funded my own modules in return for good quality stuff. Also when the red module comes on the market it will be cheaper then others on the market. And all that thanks to PL Members