Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NLLEM Ilpendam 2010 - The day after.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Any news on a 445 nm version?

So that lower centered projector was yours Maurice? I was already wondering who was the proud owner of it (I thought it might be Francesco's 2 W beast from LaserImage). Dunno about real life, but it sure has some nice colours on it! I would have loved to see it in person. But next year there is another year. I hope.

Yes the centre down is mine. showing white yellow in this picture:

the Laserimage projectors from Francesco are the 2 on the top (not shown in this picture)

Centre top is from Hobbybob

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    No offence, but wasn't it you who organised a LEM at a location where it was not allowed to use haze/smoke
    As far as I know we had a hazer churning through the entire SnowLEM last year, right?

The venue there had some trouble with fire alarms going off by smoke machines in the past, thats why I at least had the courtesy to ask. But in the end there was no trouble there.

The upside was that I could get that venue for free. If we're throwing a larger conference, I guess the venue will not be free anymore and a registration fee (10-20 euros, a little more perhaps for a multi-day event) is required to cover for the expenses. But in that case you are talking about an event in a conference hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney3K View Post
    As far as I know we had a hazer churning through the entire SnowLEM last year, right?

The venue there had some trouble with fire alarms going off by smoke machines in the past, thats why I at least had the courtesy to ask. But in the end there was no trouble there.

The upside was that I could get that venue for free. If we're throwing a larger conference, I guess the venue will not be free anymore and a registration fee (10-20 euros, a little more perhaps for a multi-day event) is required to cover for the expenses. But in that case you are talking about an event in a conference hotel.
    Interesting.

Conference hotel?
    My location was a converence building.
    Hazing allowed, smoke allowed, fire departement very close for safety.
    Covered enviroment by a thin forest.
    Close to the city.

@LaNek779

wow that sounds like high tech stuff
    Still stoney3k sounds promising.
    But make sure you arange those things far in advance or provide more information as soon as possible.
    Even though being early: the sooner the better, as the thing you have in mind should be very well arranged.
    Not doing so will give the opposite effect of publicity or reduced, alot.
    Last edited by masterpj; 12-14-2010 at 00:21.

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    i can't believe you haven't heard the news
    there are commercially available condoms coated in First Contact (white or red)

a sexual revolution!!!

I heard they only work with one night stands however.
    This space for rent.

awesome photos and video's. im now positive i'l come over and join next year!