Thread: Bounce and burst mirrors

Default Bounce and burst mirrors

Hello all -

I am looking for a vendor to source mirrors from: bounce, burst, linear etc. If anyone has sources for wholesale components please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Dan

Lightbulb

Sir Dan -

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    I am looking for a vendor to source mirrors from: bounce, burst, linear etc. If anyone has sources for wholesale components please shoot me a PM.

I'd highly-recommend 'One Stop Laser Shop' http://www.onestoplasershop.com/hardware.htm (click on 'metal components'; scroll-down, a bit...) They are very-responsive and I'm sure would be willing to work out some 'comfy'-pricing with you...

If you happen to need just an 'immediate / small batch', I have 'fresh off the mill' / never-used parts for about a dozen hi-qual, 4"-ers, all ano'd-black, w/ yokes, etc, and nice first-surface mirrors, 'on the cheap', if yer interested... But, for volume, 'OSLS', there, would be my recommend...

Hope this helps...
    peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    Hello all -

I am looking for a vendor to source mirrors from: bounce, burst, linear etc. If anyone has sources for wholesale components please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Dan
    Dan,

You may also want to consider Peter at Creative Laser or George at GK Photonics:

http://www.creativelaser.de/
    http://www.gkphotonics.com/

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Good Sir Greg -

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    You may also want to consider Peter at Creative Laser or George at GK Photonics:
    Concurred, however I didn't mention 'GK', only-cause I think 'OSLS' is likely a bit-more 'geared' for 'volume-sales' and, subsequently, pricing, ya know? Plus they're 'closer', shipping-wise, for X-Las, ...and just a *tad* closer than Creative...

But I heartily-second your 'testimonial' from a quality-standpoint... George's werk is top-notch..

...Butting-out, now...
    peace..
    j

Hey Jon, Dan,

OSLS are good folks - great product & great service too, so there's no issue with me on that.

I mention George as another great mirror source from my past purchases with him, but have no history regarding "volume" orders with him. For a variety of real diffraction gratings (not film taped over mirrors), both transmisson and reflective, is there anyone out there but Peter at Creative?

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    ...For a variety of real diffraction gratings...both transmisson and reflective, is there anyone out there but Peter at Creative?
    Good question! I just perused all my old bookmarks of-such, mostly Euro Co's, and all, but Peter's, are 'expired' / NG... ...any of our 'Euro-MegaRave'-brethren, care to share?

...And, fyi, to any who-might answer, to be 'practical' for shows, they need to be of 'decent size', ie. 100mm (~4") or-better, and not cost 'scientific-grade' prices...
    : We could put it out to the ILDA-lists, and see what boomerangs?...

peas....
    j

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. I never hear anything but good things about Fred and Amanda and I think I will talk to GK as well. That's what I needed!