Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pangolin Customer Service SUX

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    ya thats kind of what I figure... although like I said if Pangolin really wants to make the serial # virtually unhackable the DS2401 is the way to go
    I don't know much about the protection on chips sorry
    That still go's way to high for me.

I don't know what protection they have.. all I can say I don't even dare to touch it
    And that says quite alot as I well tend to dare things * cannot hack though*
    I mean as in public.
    I was so random once with friends that we "happen" to have a huge dance pad with us and were so random that we put it on the ground and started playing... Then the conductor came and he was surprised but He still alowed us to keep on playing.

But it sure drawed attention people were cheering in the end... so random but epic ending

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    one thing I am sure many folks here on PL can attest, is that you might get better answers (and many times, exclusive offers) by writing directly to us, and by email.
    I think this is a very good point that needs to be repeated. It's one thing to post in a forum if you're trying to accomplish a specific artistic effect ("how do I create a morphing abstract in Showtime?") and want some advice from experienced users.

But it's quite another if you've got a technical problem ("My FB3 isn't recognized by my PC anymore, and the show starts in 5 hours!"). In cases where you absolutely need the correct answer right-the-hell-now, it's probably best to contact Pangolin directly. Later on, after you've corrected the problem, go ahead and post about it here so that others can learn about it.

I'm glad that the customer service issue was resolved. And yeah, this time of year everyone is on edge. Deadlines are looming, the weather sucks, and money is as tight as ever. Might be good for all of us to take a deep breath now and again... (Can I get a group hug here?)

Adam

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    .....Can I get a group hug here?...
    You got it Big Guy !!

Damnit Soforene!

I guess should have expected that... Pardon me while I go wash all this baby oil off!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post

Damnit Soforene!

I guess should have expected that... Pardon me while I go wash all this baby oil off!

Adam

Guess your not in for another hug

For once I'm glad us English guys do things differently.

Lightbulb

Sir Shawn -

Glad you had a happy ending... Maybe, now, you might consider letting Pango have a 'happy ending'...(uh, eww, that doesn't sound so-good...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    by request from you guys i did try to edit the title but can not. only the post body.
    Sure ya can, buddy! ...Try these '4 easy-steps', starting in the lower-right corner of any of your posts...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PL_EditTitle_Step1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	22349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PL_EditTitle_Step2.jpg 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	22350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PL_EditTitle_Step3.jpg 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	22351

... and, of course, don't forget the all-important
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PL_EditTitle_Step4.jpg 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	22352

I mean, you prolly wouldn't feel-too keen on having "(Your Company Name) Customer Service SUX" still turn-up in the search-engines, wouldja?

...if these steps don't work for ya, maybe let Admin know...

peace...
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

that works for the posting bit not the thread title. notified admin. However just discovered the Equipment is still acting up sigh.... have a few things to triple check but not looking good as of yet.
    Last edited by Shawnb; 12-16-2010 at 07:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    that works for the posting bit not the thread title. notified admin. However just discovered the problem wasnt fixed with the equipment $200 later
    Are you sure the problem is the hardware.
    Im sure they tested it.
    What exactly is it not doing?
    maybe there's something wrong with your pc or a bug? however I doubt it being a bug

However just discovered the problem wasnt fixed with the equipment $200 later
    Ok, so what have Pangolin had to say about it?
    Was the problem correctly diagnosed in the first place, and verified and reproduced by them?