Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pangolin Customer Service SUX

Default Pangolin Customer Service

Resolved an post edited as promised per conversation to pangolin. Thank you everyone.
    Last edited by Shawnb; 12-16-2010 at 07:21. Reason: resolved

BTW exact same thing happend to me yesterday at HH-gregg I was there to purchase a new plasma 3D tv and no customerservice when some one finally spoke to us and seemed like we wer bothering them i walked out went right to best buy spent more but left happy with the experiance. Customerservice is a MAJOR factor in sales and support.
    (at least for me) if im spending that kind of $$ i do expect to be spoked and treated better than an enemy spy!

Are you seeing a pattern or common element here?
    This space for rent.

Red face

Hey Shawn,

It's a shame you had such a bad experience like that.... but I think that one women was just having a bad day herself.
    This is no excuse to treat you the way you mentioned but I have NEVER heard of such a thing from Pangolin!
    In fact, I cannot believe the level of customer service I recieve ANY time I have contacted Pangolin.
    I highly believe many on this forum have experienced the same superior level of customer service I have.
    I wouldn't get involved in this thread if I didn't feel passonate about this..
    Just as you mentioned about HH Creg... Sounds like everyone is just on edge. These days are crazy and we just need to take a breath.

Don't get discouraged... and don't let yourself get tp the same bad day she was having.

Always give em another shot and sometimes you may just be pleasantly surprised!

I am feeling kind of optomistic this evening if you can't tell ;-)

I was taken off guard after hearing all good things about them however even being very nice (and I'm the type of person to always go out of my way to be nice and treat people with respect esp clients customers and people of business) i felt i was spoken to as if i was a waste of time a complete bother. i ended our conversation before i could ask all of the questions i had. Bad day or not you don't speak to people that way especially customers (esp who have equipment sent back for warranty repair). as far as HH-Gregg experience we wer flat out ignored from the he time we walked in the door when we asked for help the sales man looked at us and then went and watched football on one of the displays. scary how businesses are taking for granted consumers and they way they treat customers no wonder many businesses are going out of business who would want to return after being treated in that manor. i wouldn't. i have clients who would rather pay me more for my services all tho they can get it cheaper from some one else because of the way i do business and take the extra step and give a little extra and care about there needs.

I've called them maybe 8 times in the past 3 years. I spoke with Justin, Hayden, Bill, and briefly a lady that took my CC info. All were very pleasant and professional, so your call might be a fluke. People are weird during the "holidaze", I hope one call doesn't put you off, they really are good people.
    -Mike

i dont mean to be so negative maybe i just needed to vent but i was taken by surprise because i have only hear of good things from them.

Quote Originally Posted by LASERGUY View Post
    Hey Shawn,

It's a shame you had such a bad experience like that.... but I think that one women was just having a bad day herself.
    This is no excuse to treat you the way you mentioned but I have NEVER heard of such a thing from Pangolin!
    In fact, I cannot believe the level of customer service I recieve ANY time I have contacted Pangolin.
    I completely agree. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Shawn. Hopefully the next time will be better.

Maybe the person she had just gotten off the phone with....... Who knows? I can't make excuses for others,

but

I can say any time I've had a problem or a request, well, it's not many companies that the CEO will answer your email directly, personally and timely.

Every time I've had ANY communications with anyone at Pangolin, they've treated me like I was their best customer. Sorry you had a problem.