Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pangolin Customer Service SUX

Quote Originally Posted by trwalters001 View Post
    Every time I've had ANY communications with anyone at Pangolin, they've treated me like I was their best customer. Sorry you had a problem.
    even with all the crap I have said on the forum about my disagreement on some of Pangolin's decisions everyone I have spoken to at Pangolin has been super nice to me

perhaps whoever you spoke to was having a really off day (not that I am making an excuse for bad customer service) but shit happens you know?

Lightbulb

Sir Shawn -

Just a couple-thoughts, here... since, clearly, this is *not* a frequent experience with Pangolin's Customer Service, while it's understandable the desire to 'vent', here, you might consider *modifying* your post-title, because, #1, the major search-engines LOVE PL, and, really - despite your unfortunate experience with Lady Satan, there - saying something so sweeping and 'generalized', like "Pango Cust Service SUX" - (as-if there were case upon case upon case of-such experiences) - it's *really* IMHO, not-fair
    to them for something like this to be 'out there', and potentially damaging to their Rep... certainly not-based on a 'one-off experience', like-this...

I mean, I'm NOT saying your feelings / concerns are not-valid, but it just might be more 'balanced' to say something like, "I had a Bad Experience with Pango Cust Svc", etc, so this-way, someone reading just your thread title in a search-engine result, about Pangolin, would-not get such a 'skewed-perspective' - as-if ALL Pango service was 'bad'...
    get what I'm sayin'?

...And, #2, I have to add my testimony, here, too and say that Justin, Hayden, and Bill, have always-been very-responsive to any 'issues' - Bill, especially, takes the time to READ emails, and will get-back to you, often very-quickly, unless he is, like, 'on a jet to England' or something... That, too, might have-been a more 'balanced-approach' to this incident, vs a very-public 'blanket statement' like "Pango Cust Svc SUX"...

Just some food for thought...

peace...
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 12-13-2010 at 23:20. Reason: f22 was right... I'm off my rocker... :)
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Man I dont think I have ever seen so many ' ' or italicized words in one post : )

But really I do agree that you may have been bad on saying that their cs sucks..... as honestly its some of the best I have ever dealt with. They treat me as if I am a million doollar customer and all I own is an fb3...... Bill (CEO I believe) Is always quick to answer my e mails and some times forward them directly to the tech at the time who provides a very details explanation...... Again nothing but good from them.

Quote Originally Posted by f22warzone View Post
    Man I dont think I have ever seen so many ' ' or italicized words in one post
    I know, man ...and I'm not even from New Jersey!

I think it's some kind of sickness... maybe I need some 'anti-punctuation pills'... SEE WHAT I MEAN????

peas...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

by request from you guys i did try to edit the title but can not. only the post body. the verry reason i was using pangolin product in the first place was because of all the good things ive heard then on my first call to them had this experiance. either way i have a couple of days to figure something out have shows coming up and now im down a fb3 that i needed for one of the projectors. and obviously ill have to purchase some thing to take its place mulling it all over. but there are other options avail.

Quote Originally Posted by f22warzone View Post
    Man I dont think I have ever seen so many ' ' or italicized words in one post : )

But really I do agree that you may have been bad on saying that their cs sucks..... as honestly its some of the best I have ever dealt with. They treat me as if I am a million doollar customer and all I own is an fb3...... Bill (CEO I believe) Is always quick to answer my e mails and some times forward them directly to the tech at the time who provides a very details explanation...... Again nothing but good from them.
    Yep, same experience here and I have not yet parted with any folding stuff!
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    Had an issue with my Fb3 sent it in for repair Called down today to verify they recieved it and to get an estimated return time on the unit. BOY WAS i TAKEN BACK BY THE ATTITUDE ive received from the lady tho answered my call i obviously ruined her life by calling and asking about the return time on the repair and asking about expedited service if it was an option. This is REALLY REALLY REALLY making me think twice about purchasing the Ld2000 system that I WAS probably going to order while speeking to her but i got SUCK a sour taste in my mouth i got of the phone as quick as i could.. I dont care how GREAT your product is i for one WILL ALWAYS do my buisness with the company who acts as if they LIKE the customers buisness. im Def looking at other options now.
    Till now my experience with pangolin is really good, they are very responsive.
    These kind of things can happen at any big company.
    Just try and contact bill and explain your situation.
    If the one you spoke to didn't act well as should then the employee can be notified of it.

In my opinion they offer the best service and contact i've ever seen.
    Last edited by masterpj; 12-14-2010 at 07:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    i have a couple of days to figure something out have shows coming up and now im down a fb3 that i needed for one of the projectors. and obviously ill have to purchase some thing to take its place mulling it all over. but there are other options avail.
    I'm in Cookeville. You can borrow mine for a few days if needed for your show.

Dear Shawn,

I am sorry to hear about your experience and I am looking into this, so that I can understand the nature of your request and what happened.

In the future, if you feel like you are receiving anything less than an excellent level of service, please ask to speak directly to me in the office, or you can call my personal mobile number at "four zero seven" 435-9882. (trying to avoid spam text messages)

If your matter is not at an urgent level, you may contact me directly by email. The best way is to use our contact form, since emails that come through the contact form are sent directly to me, and have no spam filter. I sometimes travel to areas that have poor mobile phone reception making voice communication difficult, but generally text messages or email will come through with no problem.

Best regards,

William Benner

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    even with all the crap I have said on the forum about my disagreement on some of Pangolin's decisions everyone I have spoken to at Pangolin has been super nice to me
    Hehe, I respect where you are coming from Frank. It's just that our product mix doesn't have a great answer for you right now. Our approach gives flexibility, but it's flexibility you don't need, and at a cost you also don't want to pay. I understand this...

Right now we don't have a great answer for you, but we will by the middle of next year. In fact, maybe even several great answers...

By the way -- one thing I am sure many folks here on PL can attest, is that you might get better answers (and many times, exclusive offers) by writing directly to us, and by email. Forum posts are great and all that, but... a lot of things can be missed, or will take many many many words to completely explain. Who wants to read a long forum post .

Best regards,

William Benner