Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Projector Case by Edison (USA version)

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Sweet .... And thanks for the Super Fast response.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

What I would like to know is this, would you consider a smaller/cheaper "shoe box" case suitable for single 532 or 532/445 satellite projectors? If so, I'll take 2!

How close is acceptable for the front edge of DT40W block from the glass? I'm currently laying at 3/4" from front glass window. Good? Bad? Please help. BTW Austin that mounting method for glass was easy. Now I understand why the corners were cut like that. Very nice.- jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

bump for some proper advice..... I relocated the dt40w to the proper placement on the riser block (duh ) and still need some placement suggestions. Here the plate has move forward a 1/4" or lets say a 1/2" from the the window. If I place the unit more to the rear my angles will be limited and at the same time if I place them too close my concerns are about the epoxy holding the window(heat removal). Also there are limitations from the stream as some mounts can not be placed sooo close to the front cover (mm1) or else you can not make adjustments. ~jimmy

Any more Cases left?

I don't have complete cases left but I can have more built. I have most of the parts but a few sets need to be manufactured. I cant offer the same price as the groupbuy. Send me a PM if you're interested.