Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Projector Case by Edison (USA version)

One thing that might be helpful is to get a bunch the SrS boards for connecting the ILDA connectors on the back panel. I found it very helpful since it fits the spacing of the DB25 connectors on the back panel. They are simple to use, you just solder on 3 connectors and add some jumpers.

Edison, do you know if these are still available and how much they might cost?

Mike
    Last edited by blowfly; 01-26-2011 at 19:46. Reason: fixed typos

I think i have a couple left. I will look this afternoon.

Add me to the list, please.

Peace,
    dave

Cool It's almost time

Quote Originally Posted by daguin View Post
    Add me to the list, please.

Peace,
    dave
    Added to the list! Thanks!

Okay everyone, please prepare yourself to make the payment for the case. I am going on a cruise for the next 5 days so I won't be available till next week but I will be requesting paypal addresses to send out invoices when I return. Then I can get the ball rolling on manufacturing. The final details of the rear connector panel will be worked out while I build the rest of the case.

Mr Willing, I don't want to miss this GB, but I might be off-line for a week or more from Thursday, my wife is going in for some pretty major surgery so I probably wont be online for a while.

If I am not around when you post up the payment details, can you please count me "in"? Or at least request an advance payment within the next few days?

Cheers, Wayne.
    This space for rent.

Whenever you finalize the design of the rear of the case, can you post a drawing of the layout? I'd like to make my rear PCB match up with the holes in this case.

please sign me up for 2 of these cases thank you.

Mr Willing, I am not going to be around for a while, I have some personal shit going down.

I don't want to mis this case buy, can you please reserve one for me?

Cheers. Wayne.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    I don't want to mis this case buy, can you please reserve one for me?

Cheers. Wayne.
    Got you covered, sent a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rfourt View Post
    please sign me up for 2 of these cases thank you.
    added to the list, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by massivesound View Post
    Whenever you finalize the design of the rear of the case, can you post a drawing of the layout? I'd like to make my rear PCB match up with the holes in this case.
    Yes I will work out the details and post a fully dimensioned PDF of the rear connector panel for review. Then we can make sure everything is up to standards before I build them.

Things in Dallas have been pretty crazy with the ice storm engulfing the metroplex. My work has been shut down for a few days to conserve gas. I will be sending everyone a PM by the weekend for your paypal address so I can send you an invoice. I am just awaiting one last quote and confirmation that they have the material in stock.

Default Heeeere we go!

okay I have sent out PM's to everyone on the list, if you did not get one, please let me know. I will add $5 for paypal fees of domestic buyers and $8 for international.

I will open a new thread devoted to manufacturing and payment updates. This thread has some good info on the case so I want to keep it clear of extraneous info.

Last edited by MisterWilling; 02-03-2011 at 18:58.