Thread: IRF540 MOSFET's

Default IRF540 MOSFET's

I have a friend that has about 40 pieces of these in factory sleeves. He wants to get $30 for the whole lot of them. If anyone stateside wants to go half on them for some TEC projects as by Weartronics' post...I will grab them early next week when I see him again. Let me know...
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    I have a friend that has about 40 pieces of these in factory sleeves. He wants to get $30 for the whole lot of them. If anyone stateside wants to go half on them for some TEC projects as by Weartronics' post...I will grab them early next week when I see him again. Let me know...
    I'll go half with you. PM me.

doug

I'd like 5 - 10 if either of you want to allow me to buy some from you. Let me know...

That's a good all around POWER FET. I have a couple myself. That is what in in my original portable NdYAG supply.
    ~$1.00 is a great price Nice find. North Iowa doesn't have treasures like this ....

HMike

I got mine here: http://cgi.ebay.com/10-x-IRF540N-IRF...#ht_2173wt_905

and I only ordered one pack, and offered the guy less $$ and he accepted, so you can get a pretty good deal cheap (although I know it's not local US)