Thread: fb-3 windows 7

Default fb-3 windows 7

hello i am having trouble getting the driver installed i think any help thanks jeff

Do you have the latest driver from the pangolin site? I've installed it twice on win7 pro and twice on win7 home premium without a problem. Make sure you have the right one (x86 vs x64 for 64 bit computers).

I had some problems initially on Windows 7 64 bit.

The one on the DVD worked best for me.

I suggest you unistall it entirely via Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Mangement > Device Manager > Right Click then "Uninstall".

The reboot the pc and when Windows 7 pops the Windows 7 Automatic driver installation icon in the task panel in the bottom right had side of the window, click this to expand it then cancel the automatic installation to leave it uninstalled.

Remove the software, then start again from the software disc installing everything including the disc'ed version of QS even though its not the latest version.

You can add a later version of QS later when the FB3 is working.

If that fails to get the FB3 working. Uninstall the driver once more, reboot, cancel the automatic installation, then point the FB3 to the driver location on the disc manually and specifically the driver you need.

i am planning to use quickshow on my win7 64 bit system also, mainly because it has more memory and when loading lots of cue sheets it seems a bit memory hungry.

Michel