Thread: FEELER- 200mW 532nm analogue labby from AixiZ

Default FEELER- 200mW 532nm analogue labby from AixiZ

I drove up to meet with Chuck and asked about this laser-
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

He tells me that he has a few that he never listed that are this same model but with analogue modulation-he guesses it is about 300mWs peak. If enough are interested I will return to AixiZ and take my LPMs and see how much overspec they are. I can post metering photos when I return. AixiZ has a great rep when it comes to customer support- this labby comes with a one year warranty. It has AFAIK TEC on the driver and I saw a fan on the head. The specs on the TTL model should all be the same- they were never offered at ebay or the AixiZ store due to the limited number and also many wanted the $600 300mW version. If enough are interested I can buy them at 350$ (only 15$ more than the TTL) plus 3% PP fees and about 10$ to ship to USA and Canada. Insurance is your option- and recommended. Delivery confirmation is included.

No minimum number of buyers is required. No waiting, as I can go get them a few at a time. If I can find enough buyers I hope to get a small discount on one for me. I am 90% ready to build my first projector so anyone buying one of these will be helping me out and I appreciate it. Feel free to PM me with any question. You are also encouraged to ask anything you want to know about AixiZ items by emailing Dr Chuck at AixiZ.

He also offered me 'Bliss' style mini dj lasers 100mW red/50 mW green for GB at 47$ each free shipping(USA). They are the ones at AixiZ ebay listed for 65$ plus shipping. There is a sound switch and three speed adjustment for the gratings. Because of the gratings I cannot meter them with any accuracy. There are two other -more expensive versions that I may be also able to get at a discount. see the videos at the listings.

merry xmas to all at PL-- best wishes for the coming year---Len

Hi Len.

The lab module does not appear that great a deal considering what it is and the overall quality of the product. Am I missing something?

All the best.
    This space for rent.

Maybe I am the one missing something-- I dont see any other 200mW IR filtered analogue greens with tec and fan -overspec about 100 mWs - good support and years warrranty that I can go pick up an hour away-- but then again what do I know-----len

I guess it comes down to what your looking for.

Get a quote from CNI for 300mW 532nm TEC cooled analog laser and power supply. You might be surprised. I was. And, it came in at 465mW stable. The laser head is very nice quality with a thick base.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4495.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	881.0 KB 
ID:	22552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4494.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	898.0 KB 
ID:	22553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4499.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	898.0 KB 
ID:	22554
    This space for rent.

well-- after getting some great advice and doing a little more homework I now dont think the Aixiz labby is such a great deal-- I will check it out anyway but....

my bottom line is always the best I can get for the $$. thanks dnar et al-- at 63 I still learn something new almost every day even if I try not to.

len in Tx
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 12-25-2010 at 19:48.