Thread: QS - Anyone Want a Job as a Cue Tester?

Default QS - Anyone Want a Job as a Cue Tester?

Hi,

Does anyone with QS fancy a job as a cue tester?

Ok so its not exactly a job, there's no pay.

On the up side, you'll get copies of all my latest BEAM cue creations way ahead of anyone else and can keep all you test (for personal use including prof display but NOT for distribution to others) even if they're never released.

All I ask is you report back what you think of the cue along with a video clip of it in actual projection via your laser and re-report if an adjusted version is produced.

At the moment I'm gradually building up a further library of clips, possibly for a Cue Pack 2 release eventually but without a laser I can only go off the preview window and so don't know if any tuning is required.

The fact that production is very gradual means I'm not going to be hitting you with a large work load. Maybe a cue every few weeks after the initial batch.

I have what I think are some very high quality cues now, even dare I say it some above the standard set by the standard workspace and that you won't see anywhere else as all are original designs from the ground up.
    Last edited by White-Light; 12-28-2010 at 15:21.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Currently I'm working with quick effects g/b activated. There is only those colors plus anything between. I would like to try anyways. Red under construction.-jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Currently I'm working with quick effects g/b activated. There is only those colors plus anything between. I would like to try anyways. Red under construction.-jimmy
    Jimmy, someone else has also offered although I have no objections to two of you doing this. So if you want to fire me a PM with an email address that can accept attachments, then I'll fire some cues across.

All I ask is some feedback and video clips of them in action so I know if anything needs tweaking.

I want to again draw your attention and everyone's to the conditions above - they're free for your personal use including any professional displays you may do, however, I retain copyright and you CANNOT distribute these in any way to anyone else whatsoever whether thats freely or through sale or trade.

All cues are also used entirely at your own risk.

Jimmy 7 cues sent over.

Law, as soon as I have your email I'll send the same package to yourself.

Al.

PS Should have mentioned, assign them to Zone 8 Atmospherics.
    Last edited by White-Light; 12-30-2010 at 06:02.

If you need a backup tester, i love to give it a go.
    Michel
    Utrecht
    Netherlands