Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Baby Green OEM

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    474

    Laser Warning Baby Green OEM

    WTB a small green.
    150mW or more. 12mm. Dia.
    With IR filter and no driver.
    Good Analog capability.
    And no need for TEC cooling just good heat sink.
    This is possible or I'm dreaming?

    Cheers,
    Ed
    Last edited by megaton; 12-30-2010 at 18:51.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    Posts
    2,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaton View Post
    Good Analog capability.


    Ed
    I have yet to find one, myself. Hope something turns up....
    leading in trailing technology

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Speak to Dave on the forum regarding this - they have a OEM module that may be close to what you are looking (www.lasershowparts.com)

    Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

    Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    Speak to Dave on the forum regarding this - they have a OEM module that may be close to what you are looking (www.lasershowparts.com)
    Greg
    Hi Greg

    Yes Dave have a nice one, but they need TEC
    Anyone use one of this? and experience.

    Thanks and cheers,
    Ed
    PS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Actually, they dot need a TEC.
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

    Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Actually, they dot need a TEC.
    Hi Dave

    They dot need a TEC?
    Need more info please.
    Can I run it with a FlexMod 2?

    Thanks and Cheers,
    Eduardo
    PS In your site says they need TEC

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    They can operate over a temperature of 10-30degC, although, I think TEC is best. And yes, they will run with a FlexMod2 or other driver



    Quote Originally Posted by megaton View Post
    Hi Dave

    They dot need a TEC?
    Need more info please.
    Can I run it with a FlexMod 2?

    Thanks and Cheers,
    Eduardo
    PS In your site says they need TEC
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

    Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default

    It's highly unlikely that you'll ever get a 12mm module with an inbuilt heatsink, otherwise it wouldn't be 12mm any longer. Nor do you find 12mm modules with inbuilt TECs.

    However, you can always buy a good 12mm module, and install your own heatsink and TEC. This is usually a better option.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    They can operate over a temperature of 10-30degC, although, I think TEC is best. And yes, they will run with a FlexMod2 or other driver
    Hi Dave

    Good news.
    How is their modulation? (good or so so).
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by goninanbl00d View Post
    It's highly unlikely that you'll ever get a 12mm module with an inbuilt heatsink, otherwise it wouldn't be 12mm any longer. Nor do you find 12mm modules with inbuilt TECs.
    However, you can always buy a good 12mm module, and install your own heatsink and TEC. This is usually a better option.
    I do have a Heat sink. See this link pics.
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...349#post177349

    Cheers to both,
    Ed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Hey Ed,

    I have one here that is sitting here, doing nothing, and we will probably never use it. I have it set up with a die4drive, and its modulation under analogue is very good. Make me a offer
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

    Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •