Thread: For Sale: 3 RGB Systems

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Default For Sale: 3 RGB Systems

I DID post this in the "Interesting eBay finds" thread and apologize for posting it in two spots. I just don't know that everyone checks/reads that thread.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110626725979

Hey all... A guy I purchased two used lasers from last spring when I first got into this, has been having difficulty selling three new units for his boss. They were purchased to be installed in a club in Las Vegas and the club shut down before they were ever unboxed. I understand they paid several thousand dollars each when they we're originally purchased. He's offered to give me a small commission if I can help get them sold and I agreed to post them here. I have cautioned him that most members here are going to review the specs on these and laugh at the price though - particularly us here in the US. He's reduced them $1,000 after having them listed without even any looks for a month so I finally said o.k., I'll post them, pointing out that we DO have members all over the world and someone MIGHT have some interest.

PM me if interested and I'll see if I can help negotiate a lower price.
    Thanks!

Hi, it is odd these are 220-240VAC when they were purchased for use in the US?
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Hi, it is odd these are 220-240VAC when they were purchased for use in the US?
    not necessarily... a lot of stage lighting installs are 240VAC so they can use smaller gauge for higher wattage loads

the projectors look nice... but considering you can get a 300mW RGB for like $300 from china... probably going to have a hard time moving those...

are they even CDRH compliant?
    Last edited by flecom; 01-04-2011 at 08:59.

I think it is just a typo. Look at the photo of the specs. Seems he typed 220V instead of 120V.

Rich

I looked into purchasing one of these some years ago ($2K) - DJTraximus on ebay. The units that I checked into were identical, as 220V is correct. I believe these have a Neo-Neon version of an FB3 inside them as well. The larger projectors used CNI lasers, but I'm not sure on this model. I recall these as CDRH compliant, but with no accession number - you have to bring these in through a US Neo-Neon distributor to get that (like LaserNet, or file for it yourself).

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    believe these have a Neo-Neon version of an FB3 inside them
    ah, too bad the neo-neon FB3 cant do QS2 IIRC

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I pointed out to him that they were 220V and he didn't deny it, although I agree, the photo of the specs seems to indicate it could be 120V. I'll go back and find the old e-mail with the details and try to follow up.