Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commissioned Lumia turret build

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i don't want to threadjack dslijon/pb's thread *too* much
    Heckfire-no, man! I would-say 'no-worries, jack all ya want!', buuut, that sounds a little wierd... ...Pluuus, it's not really my thread, oops...

That thing Roxx, dude...you're hired! (..if-only we were hiring, right now... - maybe later this year, we'll see... ...I especially love the 'interference-rings' @
    ~ 1:58 - 2:08; the 'solar flares' @ ~ 3:28 - 3:38, and the 'light-bee swarms' @ ~ 4:17 - 4:57-ish..

Now, we've just gotta get yer rig, and what soon will be 'PB's, here', in the *same room*, and get some 'overlays' werkin'...

I hereby predict a standing-ovation for the 'first-ever, lumia-only show-module', at one of the LEMs this year... talk about an old-skool 'renaissance'! Me Encanta!

Keep it up, guys...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

The more talk of Lumia the better
    leading in trailing technology

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    The more talk of Lumia the better
    oh. well, if you put it *that* way.. here's some hi-def lumia footage i shot this evening.

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It's 1:35 in the morning... I'm sitting at my desk at work with my jacket on ready to leave.... I've been at work for slightly over 15 1/2 hours today.... Just finished up a wedding and locked the doors (I manage a banquet facility).... I have a 25 minute drive home before my head can hit the pillow....

AND I'VE HAD TO SIT IN AWE AND WATCH THIS TWICE!!! And somehow... my wallet is murmuring it feels threatened. Like perhaps it's going to be violated, ....yet again. SOON!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    It's 1:35 in the morning... I'm sitting at my desk at work with my jacket on ready to leave.... I've been at work for slightly over 15 1/2 hours today.... Just finished up a wedding and locked the doors (I manage a banquet facility).... I have a 25 minute drive home before my head can hit the pillow....

AND I'VE HAD TO SIT IN AWE AND WATCH THIS TWICE!!! And somehow... my wallet is murmuring it feels threatened. Like perhaps it's going to be violated, ....yet again. SOON!

lol
    You have been welcomed to the forum... Right? My wallet doesn't get violated anymore. It is the credit that gets kicked in the nuts these days...

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    You have been welcomed to the forum... Right? My wallet doesn't get violated anymore. It is the credit that gets kicked in the nuts these days...
    Should we talk 401K?
    leading in trailing technology

Sigh.... just ordered and paid for my first motor and glass lumia wheel.

Let the madness begin!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Let me know if you need any swami lumia bits. I have some diffuser pieces left over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Sigh.... just ordered and paid for my first motor and glass lumia wheel.

Let the madness begin!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

If I NEED any? What exactly does any of us really NEED?

However... intrigued, interested, aroused (well...), attentive, ok... maybe need IS correct.

How best should we proceed?

This project is really insperational. I have been collecting misc parts for sometime to built up a simple 1 or 2 diode lumia to go with me while DJing BM party's, but you guys have really set the bar high. Mines going to look like a toaster compared to your Lexus.
    Slick Laser 2.4w RGB
    Omnisistem 1991 RG Q-Beam
    Hene Tube
    Shitty mistake Chauvet Scorpion fat beam