Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photos of other USB 7.1 (6) Channel Sound Card CM6202

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    I uploaded a PDF of the board copper to the PL ftp site. Let me know if you need tips on printing. I have found the waxy backing of printable mailing labels makes a great transfer medium after it has been scratched up with a card.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	correctionamp.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	23686

Hi Dr Lava,

Thanks again for sending me the PDF! I reversed and drew up the schematic in Eagle, laid out the parts and tossed down some traces. I originally was going to etch this by hand, but I honestly don't feel like it's worth my time for one PCB.

I decided to send this off to 4PCB to do a run of 30 of them (minimum order for 5 boards / panelized at 6 per board). Since I will end up with a surplus, I'd like your permission to sell them (at cost) for folks here in the forum that would like one. I also want to add the proper credits and (c) onto the silk screen side of the board. Could you let me know all of the credits that shall appear on this PCB?

Thanks!

Oryx

Hi Oryx, yep that looks great. If you want to do credits, just the LaserBoy correction amp is ok. Also, I'd like to buy a few off of your hands because once in a while I still get requests for them.

Once again the community spirit from members of this site fills me with pride.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Hi Oryx, yep that looks great. If you want to do credits, just the LaserBoy correction amp is ok. Also, I'd like to buy a few off of your hands because once in a while I still get requests for them.
    Certainly! Any idea how many would you like?

Also, do you have an idea what the current demand is? I want to make sure I order enough so that everyone who wants a board can get one.

Thanks!
    Oryx