Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call for prayers for the mom of a friend

Default Call for prayers for the mom of a friend

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 10:49.

steve i wish you all the best and a speedy recovery, so that your mother will be amongst you as soon as possible

however, and i am speaking from personnal experience here (two cases in my family), if it is a really bad one and things don't come out well, please try to think that even the worst could not be a bad outcome after all. don't get this wrong, i know what i am talking about.

the important thing in these cases is to get help quickly and get the meds flowing in the system as soon as possible. the rest is up to time. even the doctors can't accurately predict within the first days
    "its called character briggs..."

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default Thank you Karl

Thanks Karl
    Steve we are here for you and your Mom. Please keep us posted on her recovery. She is in our hearts and prayers. ~jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    steve i wish you all the best and a speedy recovery, so that your mother will be amongst you as soon as possible

however, and i am speaking from personnal experience here (two cases in my family), if it is a really bad one and things don't come out well, please try to think that even the worst could not be a bad outcome after all. don't get this wrong, i know what i am talking about.

the important thing in these cases is to get help quickly and get the meds flowing in the system as soon as possible. the rest is up to time. even the doctors can't accurately predict within the first days

^^^ wise words-

my dad is 93- moms been gone 6 yrs- I try to think of all the great years and not so much any on the sadness of the last few ones. Most sincere best wishes for you, Steve and your mom.

len

Sending positive thoughts and prayers.........

Anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to call.

Steve-

i wish you and your mom peace and comfort. I hope your mom is ok. She raised quite a man! So, be strong for her!!

We're all here if you need anything!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Steve your family is in my prayers.
    leading in trailing technology

Our thought are with you and your mum Steve.

Steve always willing to help.

More than a friend, is a Master for me.

Hoping his Mom gets well soon.
    All the good energy for you and your family,
    Ed

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

She is stable, awake, talking, in ICU, but not out of the woods yet. There are some vision and motor control issues. She is in a special ICU for stroke patients.

A painful lesson learned, There were issues with the new shared multi county 911 system, I strongly urge all of you to locate and write down the direct non 911 number for your local fire department if there is one. In this case, despite my spelling the street name several times in phonetics, the mapping software wanted to "autocorrect" the spelling and dispatch to Weaver Ave, not Eaver St, which is another county. If I would have not called the local department directly during the confusion, it would have been a mess. A 30 year old sticker on a phone contributed greatly to resolving the problem.

If you ever have to guess, in the US, usually its area code, exchange, then 2121 or 3434. 2121 was police, 3434 was fire under the old,old, rules. In my case 3434 worked. So xxx-xxx-3434 would be fire.

Thank you for your prayers.

Steve