Thread: Laserwave informations to American customers

Default Laserwave informations to American customers

Dear Customers,
    Thanks for your choose Laserwave's products before, you support make laserwave improvement quickly in last few years, All Laserwave people are great thanks you in our heart.
    As you know reason, our reseller had begin sell other company's products,http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...highlight=DHOM, so in future, Laserwave will service you directly.
    If you had buyed our products from our reseller before, if you lasers had problems and you hadn't received reply in time, please email us directly, Laserwave always here and pleasure give you our best service.
    Yes, as the first company in China who tried to do small beam red lasers, in 2010 year, our red lasers(300-400mW unit) faced some problems, We are so sorry for give you trouble, but be honest, as I not check PL forums often end of last year, till one day I read this threads, I know that, http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ghlight=bridge, but pleasure to say, we had solved this problems and some members here had received our new products pictures and know how we solved this problems(I don't want to open how we solve this problems here, if you email me, I will reply you how we solve the problems, thanks), we agree customer who buyed our red lasers before, had the beam separate problems, they can choose send back to us for change or repair , if they don't want to send back to us for repair, when you want to buy other products from Laserwave in future, we will give you discount for compensate you lost because of our red lasers.
    Laserwave will do their best to improve their products and wish we can give you our quality products, best prices and fast service in future.
    Any more questions, please don't hesitate to email me directly, bridge@laser-wave.com, marketing@laser-wave.com, info@laser-wave.com, if you email rejected, please try oe_laser@hotmail.com, we agree, All laserwave team people will reply you in time.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    www.laser-wave.com
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

I wish somebody had received my reply, if you not, please check your rubbish mail or told me here, I will try using another email reply you again, thanks.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge