Thread: Cool DJ Visualizer Helmet

Default Cool DJ Visualizer Helmet

Here is one I know Doc will like. What do you get when you combine an iPad with an old Mac housing? A cool DJ Visualizer Helmet. Daft Punk eat your heart out!

http://afterglowvp.com/2011/01/kid-chameleons-helmet/
    This space for rent.

Default Nice....

...I believe the correct term to use, in-context, here is "epic"... ...tho, I agree, the really-old Mac is certainly better from a 'retro'-standpoint, I'd have thunk it'd be
    cooler to start-from an iMac-base, ie:

...lots of op's for internal, battery-powered micro-neon / LED fixtures, and certainly, more 'helmet-like'.. would have to fab a 'trim-ring' for the larger screen-aperture, etc, but, could be a fun-project...

...'specially if you had like a 4 or 5-bloke 'dj Team' for a big party, all wearing these w/ the different colored shells...think, 'Devo / Kraftwerk'

I'll get right on it, and report-back...

cheers fer the link...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Hahahaha this looks epic XD
    But I rather see a weird glowing motor helmet then a monitor or television screen.

You did give me a good laugh though

Pretty cool, but I would need a 36" CRT TV case to fit on my nugget, or maybe a Fiat Uno.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.