Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello All

and kiss your spare cash good buy.

chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

What happened to you? I talked to you for a while at SoCalem but haven't seen you on the boards since then.
    - instinct

Quote Originally Posted by discothefunkyhippo View Post
    Hello!

I am new to lasers and new the forums. I just wanted to introduce myself before I began asking all kinds of new guy questions.

I fell in love with laser shows about 5 years ago at Paramount's Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular (before they changed the show). According to my parents my fist exposure to laser shows was when I was a wee boy at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles. I am 24 years old and am ready to pursue my dreams with lasers.

I have been reading the forums for a little bit to familiarize myself with terms and technology, and boy do I have some learning to do. Ultimately, I want to build an RGB scanner, but have come to realize that it is quite the undertaking that requires time and money (two things that are scarce since I am a student). I recently moved to the San Fransisco Bay area so if any of you know of anything worth checking out please let me know.

-Sal
    Welcome to PL
    I hope you have a fun stay and also will have fun with lasering