Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scanner mirrors

Default Scanner mirrors

My galvos had a bit of an unfortunate 'accident' (a close encounter with the floor), fortunately enough, the mirrors broke their fall.

So I'm looking for some replacement mirrors for a 20K galvanometer set. They're built into a laser harp project, so I don't need anything fancy, even some spares pulled from another projector will probably do.

If anyone has some mirrors they want to get rid of for a few Euros, a postage stamp or a bottle of beer, just drop me a line.

i think i have just what you have been looking for

just sold my pt30k set to someone and forgot that i had 2 spare mirrors laying around

since he hasn't asked afterwards i think i can help you out.

send me a pm with your info and we will sort it out.

Michel

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney3K View Post
    My galvos had a bit of an unfortunate 'accident' (a close encounter with the floor), fortunately enough, the mirrors broke their fall.

So I'm looking for some replacement mirrors for a 20K galvanometer set. They're built into a laser harp project, so I don't need anything fancy, even some spares pulled from another projector will probably do.

If anyone has some mirrors they want to get rid of for a few Euros, a postage stamp or a bottle of beer, just drop me a line.
    Hello,

I am not sure whether you have found it or not. While, we can provide some galvos, and do not know if they are suitable for you. Please check the link http://www.cnioptics.com/scanner2803.htm. If you feel interest in it, please do not hesitate to e-mail me support@cnioptics.com.

All the best,

Ayuki

Im looking for a set of galvos. Do you ship to the uk & the cost in GBP please. Thanks

@stupidsexyflanders - check out Rob Stanwax store in the UK. He has Dragon Tiger scanners in stock. Not as cheap as some other Chinese scanners, but I think you get what you pay for. And pobviously the benefit of the UK support and warranty, rather than expensive shipping abroad.

What sort of specs do you need?

I have a set of catweazles with one knacked galvo. Im trying to find a replacement for it but if i cant i will need a complete set. 20-30k depending on cost.

I can thoroughly recommend the DT30's for about £245 I think. I'm just finishing putting together a new projector with a set and they are fantastic, even with the larger mirrors. I also have 2 sets of the older DT25's which I'm more than happy with.

i would love a set of DT 30 but the wife is already moaning about cost . Its alright for her to get her hair done every month though.

Default ding dong

home delivered 2 spare mirrors since i was in the neighbourhood.

Have fun with them.

Michel

Default Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidsexyflanders View Post
    Im looking for a set of galvos. Do you ship to the uk & the cost in GBP please. Thanks
    Hello,

Thanks a lot for your response. We can ship it to UK and accept GBP. Do you need them any more? Please feel free to contact me, if you need any other help.

All the best,

Ayuki