Thread: Block for mounting 3 red diodes or 1 blue with holder for prism pair

Default Block for mounting 3 red diodes or 1 blue with holder for prism pair

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG3320.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	23305Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG3321.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.30 MB 
ID:	23304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG3322.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.87 MB 
ID:	23303
    Hi Guys, because i bought a complete blue module today i have no need for the parts i acquired anymore.
    Up for sale is the block which can be used to hold 3 diodes, i wanted to put in a single blue and a prism pair. It can also be used for combining 3 red diodes and i have 2 mirror holders and mirrors for knife edging.
    The block is 60 euro and the two mirror holders with mirrors are 15 euro. The holes are 11 mm in diameter. Beam hight will be 29 mm.

Name:	CIMG3323.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.90 MB 
ID:	23302

Michel

Nice looking mount , very interested !

I am concerned however, about thermal contact issues with 11mm holes and how mirror mounts match (size fixings etc.) to block.

PM sent

Cheers

Default Additional info

Hi, here are the requested pictures for the mirror holders.
    This block can be used for 11 mm collimators, i used 9 mm with red lpc822 and insulated it with 3M kapton tape (or the cheaper variant from dealextreme.com) to isolate it electrically and kapton tape does allow heat to be exchanged to the block.
    If you do not need electrical insulation you can use 11 mm collimators which fit perfectly, ask McCarrot, i know he has those items.
    For the mirror holders, if you do a triple you need to put two holders in place to add the beams to the one at the end and drill 2 holes to match the setup.
    If you want to use it for combining 2 beams you can use 1 mirror holder and attach a pbs cube but then the hole should be in a different place so there are no holes in the ground plate to allow flexibility.

Dimensions are 40 mm wide by 70 mm long and 35 mm high, if you put a tek underneath it will match the usual scanner hight.

Michel

Default mirror holder pictures

Name:	CIMG3428.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	173.1 KB 
ID:	23319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG3429.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	23318
    adjustable brass mirror holders, same as used in my recently acquired quad setup, check that topic for pictures.
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-cooled-module.

Michel