Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy 445nm diodes @ 38.00 US plus shipping

Default Group buy 445nm diodes Same deal only from an A140 instead @ 38.00 plus shipping

Ok as I had said before I need a commitment of 20 Pieces and I am getting close here I need some more once I have enough I will set up a paypal account for payment not sure if there is a charge if so I may do google who ever gives me a better deal it will be 38.00 each plus shipping I will not add anything to the cost except for what ever I need to purchase in order to ship them this would be static bags bubble wrap and protected envelopes ect. Shipping will be done at the lowest cost possible unless you want to expedite which I will work out with you as needed.

Talking

kl79: 3
    LaNeK779: 3
    Fotobysw: 2
    Fripz: 2
    turbohead: 1
    botulism: 2
    rhd: 2

Total: 15/20
    "its called character briggs..."

You can put me down for 5 diodes @$38 each plus shipping to 32935

Are you supplying the Casio lenses too?

Magman116

Default This Group Buy is closed for now I may do another one

Ok we have enough people now. Magman I had someone PM me before your reply for 5 so I need to get confirmation on what he wants to do if he declines or any one from europe or Canada declines due to shipping cost you will be in so stand by. I may do another group buy for 20 more if I have enough interest I am able to get the A140s for a pretty good price through some connections. So we may do another round keep replying with interest and how many you want figuring we need 15 more if we include Magman on the second round.

Michael

if there is a second batch, I'd take 3 shipped to belgium

Quote Originally Posted by mmuhler View Post
    Ok we have enough people now. Magman I had someone PM me before your reply for 5 so I need to get confirmation on what he wants to do if he declines or any one from europe or Canada declines due to shipping cost you will be in so stand by. I may do another group buy for 20 more if I have enough interest I am able to get the A140s for a pretty good price through some connections. So we may do another round keep replying with interest and how many you want figuring we need 15 more if we include Magman on the second round.

Michael
    If you do another group buy, i would be in for 10 diodes. I know I would like to get at least 4 right now, so if someone doesn't come through let me know.

-Magman116

ill take 2 if you doing another round.

Default GB 445nm Round one update moving forward

Hello all
    I should be getting the diodes soon will send shipping cost and final numbers soon.

Michael

One please, shipping to South Africa. If still available. Cheers

Default Group buy Round one update S&H cost

Hello all here is what I have for shipping prices the lowest cost is to put them in small ESD bags and ship them in padded envelopes first class mail however there is no insurance available as I know I will check with the post office on this and get back to you. There is an alternative Priority Mail which is more money I have listed that option at the end with respect to countries and domestic US if you are interested minus the first class and add that instead. I will notify you when we are ready to start shipping and will ask you to send the funds to my Paypal account at that time. Please PM me with your full names and address

Thanks
    Michael

KL79 France 3 x 38.00 + 8.12 first class mail shipping and handling =$122.12 US dollars

LaNeK779 Athens Greece 3 x 38.00 + 8.12 first class mail shipping and handling = $122.12 US dollars

Steve Wall 2 x 38.00 Need your location to calculate shipping

Fripz Sweden 2 x 38.00 + 8.12 first class mail shipping and handling = $84.12 US dollars

Rhd Canada 2 x 38.00 + 3.85 first class mail shipping and handling = 79.85 US dollars

Anonymous 5 x 38.00 + 8.12 first class mail shipping and handling = 198.12 US dollars
    Turbohead Orange County CA 1 38.00 + 3.07 first class mail shipping and handling = 44.00

Botulisim NW Montana 59901 2 @ 38.00 + 3.07 first class mail shipping and handling = 79.07

International buyers First class mail is not insured there is an option of Priority mail this would be
    14.25 to Sweden, France, UK and Greece
    Canada 12.35 6 to 9 business days
    Domestic US $6.00