Thread: SELLING/TRADING: LOT of broadband front surface mirrors 20x15mm

Default SELLING/TRADING: LOT of broadband front surface mirrors 20x15mm

I have these spare from another project and want to get rid of them. Selling or trading for any acceptable offer.

Broadband mirrors are 15x20mm (see photograph) and front surface coated with dielectric film. Should be perfect for in-projector bounce mirrors or knife edge mirrors.

The whole lot is 42 pieces. I'd be happy to send any samples (1 or 2 mirrors) for free (or a postage stamp), but I'm not giving away everything. Depends on the trade offer everyone is willing to make me.

EDIT: I did a count and it turned out to be just under 50 mirrors. I decided to keep a few for myself and sell them as a nice round number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5799.jpg  

DSC_5802.jpg  

Last edited by Stoney3K; 02-06-2011 at 13:20.

Default Looking for

What are you looking for in a trade. I would take 20 or 30 of them.
    Larry

As far as trade offerings go, I'd be interested in diodes or optic mounts. Not necessarily complete modules, as the mirrors together aren't really worth that much.

Something like a dead DPSS housing and a 445nm diode would be an interesting offer, though.

i have several parts to trade like a brand new empty lasever housing, circuitboards and other stuff to build you a teccooled module. Send me a pm and maybe we can work something out to get you a nice blue module

I have a dead laser world diode and power supply 300mw ( and that was the one I got back after kiwi tinker did the warranty claim )