Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FLEM 9 scheduled for April 2nd in Tavares, FL!

Thumbs up

Awesome! I am still going to see about a more industrial type setting. I'd like to try to find some 3 phase to make Paul bring some big guns out...

wish i could go but il be back on tour as of the 1st

That is good news, but I'm still going to keep my eyes open for another venue for the future.

Chris

ya a bigger venue would be awesome...

I can still probably get us the museum of science down here but I guess Miami is too far south

Unless I get booked, I'd love to join you on Saturday. I'm sure I'll learn a lot

Bob,
    It would be great if you can make it. You will have a blast and learn a lot. Don't forget to bring your projector and any other toys you might want to show off. Saturday is the big day/night. Plan to either spend the night at the local hotel (just down the road) or have a late night drive home. It usually doesn't break up until sometime in the early morning.

Chris

I sure wish that I could make it. I have to stay home and try to make some money though. Be sure to have a beer for me.

Smile

Bob, it would be great to meet you. I'm sure you'll be interested to see what has changed since you were in the business. Solid state is pretty much the norm these days, although we may have a few old-school gas units present as well. (Bruce Rodgers, who works on medical ion lasers for a living, is planning to make an appearance, and may be bringing a few ion toys for show and tell!)

Ian; Sorry you can't make it man... Would have been awesome to see you again. At least be sure you've marked your calender for SELEM this summer (August 18th - 21st) though!

Adam

Adam-

I'm looking forward to attending FLEM, I almost hope I don't get booked on Apr 2 so I can make it lol. A buddy of mine will be coming along with me (Tavares isn't that far from Tampa), and we hope to learn a lot. BTW- I'm still in the business, just trying to learn my way around LD2000. Currently I have 2 650mW lasers and am waiting on a couple of 2W RGB units from X-Laser.
    Last edited by DJBob; 02-28-2011 at 03:17.

Smile

Well Bob, you're in luck! We will have several LD-2000 systems in attendance at FLEM, and one of the things we always do is to link them up via the LD-2000.net application so we can run synchronized shows on multiple projectors. (To do this, all you need is a LAN.) It's quite the sight! So bring your friend, and we'll show you how it's done.

Adam