Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FLEM 9 scheduled for April 2nd in Tavares, FL!

2 weeks!

Thumbs up Can't wait!

LESS than two weeks now!

Counting down folks... Who's going to be there Friday afternoon (besides me) for the initial setup and drunken bash at Angelo's?

Adam

I am going to try and leave here Friday afternoon, so I should be getting there around dinner time

Thumbs up

Excellent! Give me a ring on my cell phone when you get into town and I'll let you know where we are (either still at the venue, or at the restaurant).

Will you be bringing your two mobo lasers? I've got mine working now (just a 1 watt 445 in it, but that will be enough in such a small room), so it would be awesome if we had 3 of them working...

Adam

Lightbulb

I should be around... although I may be in Jacksonville for a bit on Friday but won't be sure for a few days.

OT question; how much would a Mobolazer ML8-50RG be worth?

Depends on the condition... I've seen them go for as cheap as $400, or as much as $1200. Why, you got one for sale?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Excellent! Give me a ring on my cell phone when you get into town and I'll let you know where we are (either still at the venue, or at the restaurant).

Will you be bringing your two mobo lasers? I've got mine working now (just a 1 watt 445 in it, but that will be enough in such a small room), so it would be awesome if we had 3 of them working...

Adam
    I can bring them

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    LESS than two weeks now!

Counting down folks... Who's going to be there Friday afternoon (besides me) for the initial setup and drunken bash at Angelo's?

Adam
    I'll be there somewhere between 4 and 5pm. Can't wait!

Looks like a fun event, I know I 'm booked out for friday...but if I get back this way for Sat. I would love to come!

Thumbs up Come on over!

Floridadj;

You are more than welcome to attend. We'd love to have you. We're probably looking at a crowd of around a dozen or so right now, so there's plenty of room.

We get started at around 10 in the morning on Saturday, and we're usually there well past midnight. If you've got the day off, drive on over to Tavares. It's free!

You'll have a blast, I promise you. We'll have quite a collection of gear set up (laser projectors, controllers, computers, beam rails, and other cool stuff), plus one hell of a sound system (3200 watts RMS into four 15" woofers, two 12" woofers, and 4 large horns).

Give me a call on my cell (843) 324-0735 if you need directions the day of the event and I can talk you in.

Adam