Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Gratings for Lasershow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Munich Germany
    Posts
    111

    Default Gratings for Lasershow

    Looking for Gratings to build in my new projector.


    cheers
    Mathias

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default Nice to know you Mathias.

    Actually, we have some gratings in hand. This is the link http://www.cnilaser.com/diffraction%20grating.htm. But I can not be sure whether these are suitable for the projector application or not. Would you like to tell me what's kind of gratings are for projector application? Thanks a million.

    All the best,

    Ayuki

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London or Spain depending on the weather
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayuki View Post
    Actually, we have some gratings in hand. This is the link http://www.cnilaser.com/diffraction%20grating.htm. But I can not be sure whether these are suitable for the projector application or not. Would you like to tell me what's kind of gratings are for projector application? Thanks a million.

    All the best,

    Ayuki
    This link ends up like this:
    无法找到该页

    您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。 请尝试以下操作:

    • 确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。
    • 如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。
    • 单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。

    HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。
    Internet 信息服务 (IIS)


    技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

    • 转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括“HTTP”和“404”的标题。
    • 打开“IIS 帮助”(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为“网站设置”、“常规管理任务”和“关于自定义错误消息”的主



    Cheers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Munich Germany
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Thanks for your answer!!

    the matrix grating or the beam fan grating look very good! Do you also sell a round version of these gratings, because I would like to mount it rotatable. The diameter should be 50-70mm. (whalt would be the price of them?)


    Perhaps anybody, who would like to sell some used gratings out of a tarm laser or any other optical platform ???

    cheers
    Mathias

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London or Spain depending on the weather
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    @Ayuki

    Ah ..... link works OK today

    A few questions

    Are they glass or plastic ? (holographic using dichromate ?)
    What is their thickness?
    What power or intensity levels will they accept ?
    What is the relative power distribution across the first ten orders?
    What line frequency do they have ?
    Do you do mirrored versions?
    Can you tell us the price in very small quantities?

    Cheers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default Mathias

    Quote Originally Posted by matratzki View Post
    Thanks for your answer!!

    the matrix grating or the beam fan grating look very good! Do you also sell a round version of these gratings, because I would like to mount it rotatable. The diameter should be 50-70mm. (whalt would be the price of them?)


    Perhaps anybody, who would like to sell some used gratings out of a tarm laser or any other optical platform ???

    cheers
    Mathias
    You are welcome.

    Yeah, we do have round version. The diameter is 42mm. Can you accept this? If so, please send e-mail to my mailbox market@cnilaser.com. Then I can give you the quotation. Look forward to your response about this.

    All the best,

    Ayuki

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by catalanjo View Post
    @Ayuki

    Ah ..... link works OK today

    A few questions

    Are they glass or plastic ? (holographic using dichromate ?)
    What is their thickness?
    What power or intensity levels will they accept ?
    What is the relative power distribution across the first ten orders?
    What line frequency do they have ?
    Do you do mirrored versions?
    Can you tell us the price in very small quantities?

    Cheers
    Hi,

    Thanks for your response.

    I am sorry for that I can only answer your first two questions. First, for our regular products, they are glass coated aluminum materials. Second, the thickness is 1mm. For other questions, I need to know much about your applications with these gratings. Maybe, we can also cusotmize them for you. Look forward to your further response about this.

    Best Regards,

    Ayuki

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Peking
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    http://www.laser-wave.com/en/2008/1231/article_12.html
    in stock is 100mW, reflection grating.
    You can contact with Rob(stanwax) UK for more informations.
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •