Thread: Marc @ CT Lasers is A++

Default Marc @ CT Lasers is A++

Marc has been great to work with over the course of the last year as I built my projector. When I initially made my order for a set of RGB lasers and galvos, we spoke on the phone several times and he was great about explaining everything I needed to know. I made some last minute changes to my order and he cheerfully accommodated me. Later when he was having trouble getting the red module at the power I wanted, he offered to send me a slightly lower power module and do a complicated switcharoo from me once the one I wanted became available. It never got that far because I decided i needed an FB3 and he credited me the difference for the red module. Finally, flash forward a few months and my red module started to diverge, I shipped it back to him and he got it fixed and fedEx'ed back to me in no time.

Overall my experiences with Marc have been just great. I met him at SELEM last year too and he's a stand up guy. I've been meaning to write this review for a while, I was too busy building my laser . In my experience I don't think you can go wrong doing business with Marc.

Mike

Thumbs up Another thumbs-up for CT Lasers

I'll second that. Marc is good people in my book. Easy to deal, with, and very responsive. Most importantly, he's honest. That's something you really need in this hobby!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I'll second that. Marc is good people in my book. Easy to deal, with, and very responsive. Most importantly, he's honest. That's something you really need in this hobby!

Adam

You said right Adam!
    A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y!
    Marc is super-mega rock!
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

Default gottaluvlasers ***** five star P-bay er!!!!!

When I first joind the PL group Adam was my first contact and supper helpfull in answering all my dumb questions that were relentless I am shure. Those dumb q's were not dumb to me at the time when i saw bright light neat and shinney, He (Adam) introduced me to Marc at C.T.lasers when i was looking to buy laser controller software, all kinds of people willing to sell me thair momba black , full auto, even one who whanted to sell me his entire computer system WIN 98 with ld2k intro and qm2000 installed and if I whanted the CRT and keyboard,mouse,ect ,ect I would just have to pay the shipping (EURO) I think, Adam PMed me and said "Emory, go with the best and get it from my freind MARC c.t.lasers and you won't go wrong and you'll have no regrets from the Pangolin system he will sell you!
    I did end up with one regret, Not enough money to satisfy my needs of his invatory.
    Marc has been out standing in his products, a little slow on some of his e-mail replys,
    Marc has sold me qm200network box ld2k intro upgraded to ld2k pro, servo antenuater, keylock out scanning mirrors" I know thare in the mail and they will be here any day now"
    His product support is secound to none just like Pangolins is.
    I Met Marc at 2010 SELEM as William (from Pangolin) and he sat down with me and my wife and reviewed one of my graphics module that I wrote just for SELEM "she's got the look" And both of them gave thair proffessional opion of my work. This is why I got the ld2k pro now becuase of them and what they said to me and my wife.
    Thank you Adam for pointing me in the right direction It saved me thousands of dollors
    and got a great contact, source, and freind "MARC" out of iT!! As soon as I can, MARC, I will get SMS laser addition to add to my toltal bussines service package. Thank you Marc you have been invaliable to me to what I want to do with the bright shinney lights!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Cool

Just to clarify something.... Emory, your questions were not stupid. The only stupid question is the one people don't bother to ask.

I've seen a lot of nasty posts from senior members lately, where those who knew the answers were making fun of new people who didn't have a clue yet. That shit really grinds my gears, because at one point we *all* were new (and didn't know shit yet).

Acting hostile towards someone who asks simple questions is a sure way to frighten *everyone* into not asking any more questions, and when that happens, learning stops. That's the opposite of what we're trying to do here.

So don't feel stupid for asking questions. None of us were born knowing this stuff. We all had to ask the same questions as everyone else at some point.

And yeah, I knew that Marc would steer you right. He's a great guy, and I trust him implicitly.

Adam