Thread: 15kpps galvo on ebay

Default 15kpps galvo on ebay

So I got bought one from this guy
    http://cgi.ebay.com/15kpps-Scanner-G...QQcmdZViewItem

It came in. At first look it seems pretty cool. But I still have a few concerns. First off I got the DMX board with it. When it came in there was no microcontroller on the DMX board. There is a new board on the way. So can I answer questions? I'm a bit new to all of this. I'm getting all of my parts for my first DAC in today so I'll update with some pics and info

Cheers!

I've tried to buy one of those DMX cards from him but I have had no luck getting him to answer my mails. Let me know if it's any good.
    You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

The DMX board I got with the galvo set is different from the one in his listings. This one looks like it was riped out of a RGB laser projector. I kinda wanted the other one more.. but oh well.. I'll have tons of pics soon.

DjDevNul:
    There has been no change to the dmx board, it isnt even pictured in the galvo listings.

Did everything get sorted? Or are you still waiting for the replacment dmx board? Please pm me and we will get something sorted out.

Groover:

Did you still want a dmx program board? Again pm me, we can sort something out!

Dave

DJDevnull:

Okay, please do not confuse the DMX512 to TTL board in our listings with the "Program board" that we included with your scanners.

The Program board indeed is an OEM board used in DMX controlled standalone RGB Laser projectors.

The DMX512 to TTL board is not a laser projector controller.
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts