Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling 750mW 635nm LD

Default Selling 750mW 635nm LD

Hi all,

The 750mW high power 635nm LD can be provided, if anyone feel interest in it, please feel free to e-mail me market@cnilaser.com. Waiting for your response.

All the best,

Ayuki

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Ayuki,

It would be really helpful if you would just post specs and prices. Or, even prices on your website.

CNI has a good reputation, but I'm less interested in purchasing lasers from your company because you never list prices and that makes it difficult for me to compare your products to those of other vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuki View Post
    Hi all,

The 750mW high power 635nm LD can be provided, if anyone feel interest in it, please feel free to e-mail me market@cnilaser.com. Waiting for your response.

All the best,

Ayuki
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Question

+1 for specs and pricing please

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Agreed... I hate websites that don't give some indication of price. Really makes the site useless. I appreciate the fact that they fluctuate but, even a RANGE for an item may help. Say, "$700-$800 - call now for best pricing" or something like that.

Default Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    Ayuki,

It would be really helpful if you would just post specs and prices. Or, even prices on your website.

CNI has a good reputation, but I'm less interested in purchasing lasers from your company because you never list prices and that makes it difficult for me to compare your products to those of other vendors.
    First, thanks for your response. We do have the specs on our website http://www.cnilaser.com/multimode_635nm.htm. While for the pricelist, we did post it before, but it also caused a lot of trouble, so I am sorry. Thanks for your understanding. You can send e-mail to me, I will reply you ASAP.

All the best,

Ayuki

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    +1 for specs and pricing please
    Thanks for your concern very much. The specs is already on the website, please check. And also feel free to e-mail me, I will reply you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Ayuki

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Agreed... I hate websites that don't give some indication of price. Really makes the site useless. I appreciate the fact that they fluctuate but, even a RANGE for an item may help. Say, "$700-$800 - call now for best pricing" or something like that.
    Thanks for your suggestion a million. I will try to apply this to our senior leader again. Please feel free to e-mail me if you need further help, I am happy to service for you.

Kindly regards,

Ayuki

Hi, anyone know what:

Polarisation = TM

actually means?

Also it would be nice to know the beam size @ aperture or the emitter size of this 750mw 635nm diode.

Cheers

Yes i would like to know the emitter size also since i have 3 of them and i would like to know if the emitter size is smaller then i have now. Its not listed in the datasheet

hey, how much are your lasers?
    what are the power outputs?
    Will there be three phase!!!!