Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone bought from eBay seller "pusch-electronics"

Lightbulb

I think Zoof got his blue from that seller and was having a beam issue and was having trouble contacting the seller... This is the thread...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I'm planning on writing a review as soon as everything is cleared up. So far the only problem I'm having with this person is communication which is a big deal on ebay. The laser is on its way back.... to get a refund which he has offered but no replies to mails after that. I get a feeling that he doesn't like it when his products are having problems and is quick to offer a refund. I'll post the whole story later on: good and bad points.

I think he is uneasy at dealing with the world at large despite having traded for some time, so will always take the easiest action at need, and not act otherwise. It took awhile, but that's the best picture of circumstances I have so far from my own experience. As I'm often reclusive, I can understand this. Still, I agree, a bit more communication would be nice, even I find that easy enough.

An unusual insight that I decided was worth sharing here comes from the handwriting on the envelope. I don't know enough to read meaning like that the way some claim it can be done, but there was an unusual mixed weighting of letter sizes per word that suggests a strong sensitivity and emotional weight placed on everything that affected each word written in a unique way. Anyone that sensititive to things they experience might well be distant in the way they relate to others, and try to minimise contact.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 02-13-2007 at 10:22.

Interesting point about the handwriting, I had noticed that mij name was completely mispelled on the package.... it often gets mispelled but not that bad.... anyway the address was spelled right
    Good to see that it worked out allright for you, we'll see how this ends for me.

cheers,
    Matthijs

I guess Nikolai Pusch reads this, as when I remembered (after 6 months) that we hadn't left each other feedback and asked him yesterday if he would, he sent back a message that dealt with issues I'd never mentioned. He says in his response that he doesn't mind if I post this, so here it is. Make of it what you will.
    Me:
    Hi, I don't think either of us left feedback for item 280074494174. I sent you money before you sent the crystal, so if you'd like some good feedback, I'm willing, if you send me some first. Some sellers like to go last, but I've changed my view on this, as if a buyer sends money without problem, they've done their bit already.
    His reply:
    Q: Hi, maybe you know that it is only possible to leave feedback within 90 days; the auction was in january... So this mail is a typical case of 'why does'nt he reply?!' that is discussed in some 'places' Why do I not answer some mail (you can post it if you like): It costs about 15 minutes to talk about a feedback, about shipping-costs (that are declared in the auction) and other so important (!) things someone wants to know. I could spend the whole day doing this! Also it is not my fault if someone buys things and does not even understand what he is bidding on. Finally there is no motivation to reply people that allready discuss about me / my company on the web without posting both sides of the story. So I hope you can survive the lost feedback Regards, Nicolai Pusch
    My answer:
    It hasn't killed me so far, so yes, I think survival is entirely possible. I didn't notice how much time had gone by either.

To avoid lengthy discussions of auction conditions, it might help if you had them also in English text, or at least make them all copyable to paste into online translators so people can have less excuse to be lazy or to ask you things. it would look daft if you blame people for not doing a thing you refuse to do yourself. If you do it, it only has to be done once and replicated, and people have even less excuse for error.
    I don't expect a reply.

I normally try to stay out of these things, but this time the story has touched a nerve.

Doc, you are 100% in the right, and the seller sounds like a complete dickhead. If he reads photonlexicon, so much the better. I have no patience for sellers with the attitude that "I can't be bothered to answer e-mails." You know what? I can't be bothered to buy stuff from sellers like that! I seriously doubt that you, Doc, fall into the category of a buyer that "doesn't understand what he's bidding on". This guy Nikolai Pusch can go straight to hell, and take his inflated ego with him.

I've sold a few things on E-bay, and I've answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION ever sent to me. Even the 100% brain-dead ones from clueless 14 year old kids that could have been answered by simply reading the first line of the description. And I didn't get snotty either. Simply answered the question and also mentioned that the information was included in the listing. (And some of the questions were really dumb. Imagine having to explain that "No, you can't mod this HeNe laser to increase the power by a factor of ten like you did with your Leadlight 105 green laser pointer.") Now, how hard is that? It takes, what, 30 seconds to dash off an e-mail? At least the buyer will know that you're a decent seller who communicates with the buyers, even if he doesn't buy your stuff that time around.

And I always leave feedback as soon as payment is received. Like you said, at that point the buyer has done his part. This whole fear of retaliatory feedback is a bunch of crap. If you treat your customers well, they won't turn on you.

This guy sounds like a total ass. I'll be sure to avoid his auctions. (Not because I think it will somehow "hurt" him economically, but because I have no patience for such jerks in the first place. There are thousands of other sellers I can deal with that treat me right.)

It is interesting though that he evidently has no problem writing e-mails when he wants to bitch about something! But he woudn't answer questions from a buyer in the first place, which would have avoided all this. Sigh... Good maners are clearly lost on this twit.

Adam

I have to say, that was a deeply refreshing post.

I ought to add that as a buyer, I usually leave feedback first. The only reason I asked him originally to go first was that I had a strong instinct that said if I went first I'd end up having massaged his figures and probably received no feedback in return. I don't like setting myself up to be bitchslapped so I didn't leave any either.

Adam I think you have - as is often the case - excelled in putting the point across. I could not agree with you more. Unfortunately these cnuts (oh dear my typing is getting worse) continue to blight ebay who should be doing more to prevent these lazy wastes of space from pedaling thier wares.

rob

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Just following up, it worked out ok, I got two tiny composite crystals this morning in sealed packs. It will be a while before I'm ready to try using them though.
    congratulations!
    Waiting for your more good news,tell us your experiment,enjoy with us.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Just realized that I never added to this thread about how my dealings with mr. Pusch ended. My short post in this thread tells that everything turned out alright. I got the refund promptly as he had offered after returning the laser. As stated before, I didn't like the way he didn't communicate but no harm was done.

The red I got from him runs just fine. No issues and no hassles.