Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to turn your ILDA laser projector into powerfull frameless Laser Harp?

Default How to turn your ILDA laser projector into powerfull frameless Laser Harp?

Last edited by Master; 04-22-2011 at 00:42. Reason: Offending language to respectable company

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

I like how they've got some retard with no musical skills (wearing his EL wire pyjamas) to demonstrate his version of a JMJ song.

I'm guessing you guys support a lot of special schools .................

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    I like how they've got some retard with no musical skills (wearing his EL wire pyjamas) to demonstrate his version of a JMJ song.

I'm guessing you guys support a lot of special schools .................
    Why don't you mention also a famous harpist player the only one in the world that is playing heavy metal songs combining laser harp with classic harp. the video can also be found on the same web page.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Why don't you mention also a famous harpist player the only one in the world that is playing heavy metal songs combining laser harp with classic harp. the video can also be found on the same web page.
    At least it wasn't fake like some videos from famous laser harp builders that can be found on youtube.

Why don't you mention also a famous harpist player the only one in the world that is playing heavy metal songs combining laser harp with classic harp....
    Because he's not spamming our forum.

Aren't you forgeting your primary reason for joining this forum which is to SPAM us with adverts for window licking slow witted moronic dipshits like your pyjama wearing friend.

Can he play Frére Jacques on his laser harp?

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    window licking slow witted moronic dipshits like your pyjama wearing friend.

I'm sorry to border you with this thing but why are you offended so much?!
    Aren't you way over the line with your words? Now you are spamming the forum with your bad language! Please be civilized!

no price ?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

you can ask for the price through online contact form through web site

Thumbs down

....Please be civilized!
    Ummm... No.
    Go fuck yourself you SPAMMING Twat !

If you want to be treated with respect then treat our forum with respect.
    You joined this forum and immediately searched for any threads relating to laser harps and spammed them with adverts, trying to flog your own gear, irrespective of the content of the thread (be they technical discussions, reviews or just queries).

Is that showing respect?
    Or is that the action of some spamming lowlife that thinks the forum members are all muppets?

We like contributors here.
    Not Spammers and so far all you've done is spam other peoples threads with adverts.
    And it appears that you won't even post prices.
    Oh dear.
    That's not the actions of a reputable company.

LaserHarp = SPAMMERS !!

p.s. You aren't LaserWorld distributors too are you?

No I'm not Laserworld lover nor distributor. I was contributing and not offending like you are. I have a good suggestion for you. It is better for you to spend much more time on programing your shows (than you are doing now) so we don't have to see the crap that you are sending on Pangolin show portal. It is far better than offending here with your bad language.

I'm true Pangolin lover