Thread: DT25 feedback header?

Default DT25 feedback header?

Can anyone tell me if the Dragon Tiger DT25 driver has feedback for scanfail? I know it has some jumpers, but I've no idea what they are for.
    I'm looking into scanfail boards for my 2 smaller RGB's but before i get too far, I need to know if I can run one off my scanner driver.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the Dragon Tiger DT25 driver has feedback for scanfail? I know it has some jumpers, but I've no idea what they are for.
    I'm looking into scanfail boards for my 2 smaller RGB's but before i get too far, I need to know if I can run one off my scanner driver.
    These are actually Raytrack drivers; when supplied by Raytrack the have a built in scanfail that piggybacks the main board.

The piggyback pins are missing from the DTs but you can solder a lead in.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

wow, thanks Doc

I actually contacted Jian today and he said they didn't have feedback.

So, if I solder on a header where you indicate, I'm good to go yeah?

Actually, I've just contacted JMLaser to see if they can supply the safety boards separately, might be a bit more elegant solution.

I don't see why not
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Raytrack30 manual.pdf  

Doc's website

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Actually, I've just contacted JMLaser to see if they can supply the safety boards separately, might be a bit more elegant solution.
    250 ms response time

Doc's website

Only downside is they don't seem to be able to handle targetted beams unless you switch off the scanfail... hmm...