Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laserking 1W RGB MC2 Projector

I'd assume the big hole is behind the 2 stickers overlapping.

well those scanners are not 30kps they are 20kps, also the thru put on the ilda is pretty bad on those, in real life situations i find those cheaper units to be next to useless as far as durability goes.... threads stripping case warping alignment shift. i guess its a crap shoot, but every cheapy i have has been a problem at some stage, personally i stay clear of cheaply made now.
    Last edited by Speculative Lasers - Dan; 04-19-2011 at 02:39.

Wink re

Hello everyone

Good day for all .

This is Linna from HONGKONG LASERKING TEC CO.,LTD.

I am thanks to Grix to shared exprience with all here ,also thanks to all to reply .

It's good to tell us all thougths . it's better to produce goog things.

Thanks again.
    Perfect we have this forum to share our experence here

Linna

I bought my Laser thru Linna, from Laser King. Thank you ...Linna !
    I was very pleased with the RGB laser, it performed perfectly for 3 days straight,
    18 hours each day. I did upgrade the lasers and upgraded to their 40k galvo's.
    the stickers in the back do cover a couple extra holes, I used those holes to install a key lock, and EMO switch. I have not done power checks yet, but I can tell you I used this during the day and it was plenty bright enough.
    IF they would add a keylock and EMO it would be perfect.
    Images and graphics were very clear and clean, so no pics, yet.

I would recommend purchasing from Laser King again.
    I have seen nothing even close to thier Analog RGB Laser price wise.

SSpinball

Quote Originally Posted by Speculative Lasers - Dan View Post
    well those scanners are not 30kps they are 20kps, also the thru put on the ilda is pretty bad on those, in real life situations i find those cheaper units to be next to useless as far as durability goes.... threads stripping case warping alignment shift. i guess its a crap shoot, but every cheapy i have has been a problem at some stage, personally i stay clear of cheaply made now.
    How do you know the scanners are 20kps instead of 30kps? Do you have one of these units or tested one? Just curious where you are getting your information from.

Great review! I wonder how this projector holds up against the PF-115, which seems to have similar specs but is a lot cheaper ($650).

Quote Originally Posted by DJMikeT View Post
    How do you know the scanners are 20kps instead of 30kps? Do you have one of these units or tested one? Just curious where you are getting your information from.
    got one ..... 15 char

Lets be clear there are infinite varations and combinations avalaible from almost any manufacturer, so yeal 1 person may have a cheaper, system with 20k galvos.
    as in anything, you get what you pay for, so if you want good Galvo's pay extra to up grade them. (and you want good Galvos !)
    I use my system with animations and Text, with excellent results with the 40k Galvo's.
    Good Luck on your choice !

SSpinball

granted , of the cheaper lasers i have, the best are the 3 "SNIMP " chinese lasers, analog,nice smooth modulation, excellent divergence, heavy baseplates that are full tapped etc...

but mainly very very solid, they have been banged around, dragged though sand, slept on, thrown up on,pissed on etc... at like 50-60 shows and are still running. even the larger outdoor lasers we have built ourselves wouldn't take the abuse the snimps have had...

I have bunch of other newer machines we hire though out Taiwan, but they have all needed diode/scanner/connection surgery at some point and are quite flimsy. lanlings, LKs and some pf140s.

1) It's SHINP, not whatever you said..

2) If you're saying that SHINP is generally superior to Laser-King then I have HUGE doubts that you've owned an LKI.. SHINP uses "whatever's cheapest" laser heads (or used to as of less than a year ago) whereas Laser King uses only CNI heads.

3) I currently own 2 LKI projectors for private use, and I bought a 3rd to harvest for parts to finish a local company's beam-table system. We removed the SP Ion that was in it and replaced it with the three CNI heads.. cheapest way to get RGB analog CNI heads that I'm aware of. I have nothing but good to say about Laser King!

4) The galvos that are in all three of the LKI systems I've dealt with can display 8 degree test frames perfectly at 30kpps. They are 30k galvos.

I normally don't post here, but I couldn't let this blatant BS fly.. Some people just like to talk shit.. imagine that happening on PL of all places LOL!!!!!!