Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laserking 1W RGB MC2 Projector

from an economic perspective the shinp (yes) lasers have made me more money, thats about the bottom line for me,

a user here has some of the orginal no name brand diodes, i helped him build a system a while ago using them and regretted selling them to him when we tried it out.
    in saying so i have found the quality to vary greatly between the same model brought at different times, especially on the pf machines.

but you are welcome to your opinion, and i dont mean to say x is better than y its just my personal albeit (modest and honest) experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Speculative Lasers - Dan View Post
    from an economic perspective the shinp (yes) lasers have made me more money, thats about the bottom line for me,

a user here has some of the orginal no name brand diodes, i helped him build a system a while ago using them and regretted selling them to him when we tried it out.
    in saying so i have found the quality to vary greatly between the same model brought at different times, especially on the pf machines.

but you are welcome to your opinion, and i dont mean to say x is better than y its just my personal albeit (modest and honest) experience.
    I think this is a Bargain price! If you want to bulid a projector by youself, mybe you could considered our lasers. Thanks!
    Professional manufacuter for high quality diode-pumped solid-stated laser. www.lasever.com,

I hate when people get a thread off topic. The discussion was about the LaserKing Projector and now we have all this other stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMikeT View Post
    I hate when people get a thread off topic. The discussion was about the LaserKing Projector and now we have all this other stuff going on.
    I am very sorry, that is your site, if you hate this, could you please delete it?
    Professional manufacuter for high quality diode-pumped solid-stated laser. www.lasever.com,

Quote Originally Posted by Jolie View Post
    I am very sorry, that is your site, if you hate this, could you please delete it?
    It's not my site, it's just the discussion has been hi-jacked into something else other than what it what intend for.

Just my opinion on the matter.
    Last edited by DJMikeT; 04-25-2011 at 20:07.

Default For this Thread

Hello all
    I am clearing that, we are talking the products. not argue something.
    Laser show has a long period. more than 50years. That's to say, laser show system is a muture industry.
    Then as a professional person on this line,it's easy to know what's the best or what's money for.
    There are a lot of manufacturers, a lot of laser show to choose, you will hard to choose
    No matther how about other's products, I just want to say, that it's worty for our RGB .

Regards

Good luck
    Linna