Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pangolin livePRO

im suprised no one else had picked this up previous however
    Yep, me too, we can't be the only 2 people in the world using LP and FB3-QS boards!

For me, the reason i didn't spot it is because the QS is not my primary board, so its not often i test with it (and its quite new, so not many hours on it)

Bill has updated my license.bmp so that i can do some further testing with the QS board as my primary board, so i can exactly replicate your environment.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Yep, me too, we can't be the only 2 people in the world using LP and FB3-QS boards!

For me, the reason i didn't spot it is because the QS is not my primary board, so its not often i test with it (and its quite new, so not many hours on it)

Bill has updated my license.bmp so that i can do some further testing with the QS board as my primary board, so i can exactly replicate your environment.
    Yeah there has got to be other peeps floating around..prob a few on PL i would imagine..
    Oh awesome let us know how you go and if ya need anything from us at all..

Well I've emailed Alexey a bug report with the details of the environment and behaviour, so he should have enough info to replicate the problem, and you've provided the pics.

So hopefully they can reproduce it and then figure out what is going on, and then write the fix for it. In my experience this is usually quite quick.

Although he did say that as QS and LP run the same backbone, this sort of thing should be impossible...

I'll be testing the other apps (Abstract, Draw3D, etc) tonight if I get a chance and submitting further reports as necessary.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.