Thread: make a piece a metal for me 40USD

Default make a piece a metal for me 40USD

i want a piece of metal that fits perfectly with a ilda out and in slot. alumnium or another steel kind i dont care i will glue it to the control panel plate.
    if its done on my dimensions i pay 40 usd for it.

here is a picture:
    http://d.pr/i/dG8u

i have no idea how these are normally mounted but my idea is to have perfect gaps for them to fit in with maximal a mm to big, so it fits. then i will glue that plate to the control panel plate i already have.
    i need to have these as close to each other as possible, but remember there also needs to be room for the ilda cable itself.

if you wanna do this for 40 usd let me know pm me or something and we'l get into details.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

how about 10$ instead of 40?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Middle-Atlan...item25729ef172

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    i want a piece of metal that fits perfectly with a ilda out and in slot. alumnium or another steel kind i dont care i will glue it to the control panel plate.
    if its done on my dimensions i pay 40 usd for it.

here is a picture:
    http://d.pr/i/dG8u

i have no idea how these are normally mounted but my idea is to have perfect gaps for them to fit in with maximal a mm to big, so it fits. then i will glue that plate to the control panel plate i already have.
    i need to have these as close to each other as possible, but remember there also needs to be room for the ilda cable itself.

if you wanna do this for 40 usd let me know pm me or something and we'l get into details.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

thanks, but it does seem large. the db25 holes can be closer to each other and have less space around them.
    unfortunatly my panel/plate is not so big so i need it closer to each other the space i have available it 75x80mm.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

I take it you got your ground wires sorted with the break out. The new db25 should fit the old location. It has on the few I have done. Unscrew the metal shield and install and rescrew.