Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 watt green

Default 1 watt green

One of my Viasho's has crapped out again, been repaired by Viasho twice now, so looking for a new 1 watt green module as it is not cost effective to keep sending them back to China...

Must be analog and modulate well (as well as can be expected for DPSS ), TEM00 beam no bigger than 3mm, divergence around 1.2MRAD... Need to have it here pretty quick... Please send me your best prices...

Cheers
    Mark

Ask rob he is close to you and you support him and his company. When its broke he will repair or replace it

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Yes, I have bought from Rob in the past... Best DPSS I ever owned and I have had quite a few... Thing is, I need it quick and I think Rob's on tour at the moment...

Mark

Not sure if Goldenstarlaser can get you one in time, but they sell the CNI 1 watt analog green for around $530 or so. I've got two of them, and they're both over-spec by at least 25%. Beam diameter is a little smaller at the aperture (2 mm or less) than you wanted, but the divergence is close to what you're looking for.

In this other thread I posted a graph showing the modulation response. Pretty linear if you ask me...

Adam

Goldenstar will also sell the Laserwave OEM small format heads if you've got a decent baseplate/heatsink, or the regular Laserwave heads.
    Are you restricted for space for the driver at all? CNI greens tend to use the larger style lab supplies (unless something has changed recently)

How quick is 'quickly'?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

hmm, I got a 6mm baseplate in this particular projector... A bit tight for space in the PSU/Driver compartment. At the moment I have Viasho lab supply and couldn't get anything bigger than that in there, which might rule the CNI out... Shame, they're good modules... I don't want to do too much modding if I can get away with it, working on 5 projectors right now, so up against it as it is... Fun fun fun

Ideally need it in the next two weeks...

Mark

I've always had anything from Goldenstar arrive within 5 or 6 working days from dispatch date from GSL. Might be worth a PM to Mimi/Winni to see how quickly they could ship one.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I'm sure they could get you any laser you wanted inside of a week. I thought you meant you needed it in a couple days or something.

Hell, they sent me a huge projector case (packed in it's own flight case) on a Monday, and it was at my door Thursday morning. That was with DHL. FedEx usually takes a day or two longer, but I've never had anything take more than 6 business days from them.

Norty's suggestion for the Laserwave OEM head is a good one. They also have a cheaper brand (not sure the name) that sells for around half the cost of a CNI that you might want to look into. At the super low price, it's almost worth rolling the dice just to see what you get... But both of those units would need to be heatsinked adequately.

Adam

PM has been sent to you!
    Light Magic Show for you&me!

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Goldenstar will also sell the Laserwave OEM small format heads if you've got a decent baseplate/heatsink, or the regular Laserwave heads.
    Are you restricted for space for the driver at all? CNI greens tend to use the larger style lab supplies (unless something has changed recently)

How quick is 'quickly'?
    2013 CNI OEM FN 1-2W green drivers are larger than 2012 models by approx 30-40%, better TEC control I believe but not lab supplies unless you specify them. Will be testing one when I get time to install it next week..
    edit: the old drivers were tiny, about a medium-large match box.

Can provide physical measurements if you need them, Insanity.