Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulsar Masterpiece 108 DMX lighting desk with Pulsar screen driver

Let arnold schwarzenneger do the shipping.
    He will carry it and GET IN DA CHOPPAH!
    and then you will have it in your home *literally through the roof that is*

Nah, I'm just joking greenalien.
    Good luck on selling that masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Borg it won't be neccesairy if your not going to buy it. give him a PM if your really interested.
    But to my believes he just wants to get rid of it quick looking at the pricing.
    But I could be wrong.
    Who says that...
    Please not reply so fast everytime.
    I have said a while back i still had interest in a dmx controller.
    Uesti
    Im glad though you now also accept other europian countries
    From uk to nl is no problem...good insurance, fast shipping times in my experiences.

But norty is right. If i buy professional stuff im going to miss norty answering my shitty questions :P
    So i guess il keep on buying some crap
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Fast replying is one of my things
    So I can't go with your request.

You have to keep in mind that a lighing desk like this is not usefull for your needs yet.
    Don't forget it's pretty waste of money considering you have no DMX lighting yet.

also I don't think this thing is that compact for your needs, but I could be wrong.

But also wait a sec before you purchase this: Will you really have proper use for a thing like this and do you already have the money available to purchase this?
    I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything. But I'm just pointing you at this to think about.
    Also does LDS have any DMX controller software?
    if not then be prepared to Cough up loads of moneys for DMX software.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Fast replying is one of my things
    So I can't go with your request.

You have to keep in mind that a lighing desk like this is not usefull for your needs yet.
    Don't forget it's pretty waste of money considering you have no DMX lighting yet.

also I don't think this thing is that compact for your needs, but I could be wrong.

But also wait a sec before you purchase this: Will you really have proper use for a thing like this and do you already have the money available to purchase this?
    I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything. But I'm just pointing you at this to think about.
    Also does LDS have any DMX controller software?
    if not then be prepared to Cough up loads of moneys for DMX software.
    I dont want to make a discussion about "my needs" here but im just showing my interest. And you come over and say im not going to buy it.
    I dont like people saying things you THINK what will happen.
    Im not sure if i buy this. Depends on the end price but i also think this will be way to high.
    I have uses enough for this. I recently readed a topic about the dmx functions of the pt-itrust not being bad at all.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    I dont want to make a discussion about "my needs" here but im just showing my interest. And you come over and say im not going to buy it.
    I dont like people saying things you THINK what will happen.
    Im not sure if i buy this. Depends on the end price but i also think this will be way to high.
    I have uses enough for this. I recently readed a topic about the dmx functions of the pt-itrust not being bad at all.
    Hey hey calm down, I did not say you were not.
    I only gave you my advice, with no offense intended.
    I would not like to see a sadface when you buy something and end up... a sort of empty handed because you cannot use it, thats all .

Just to remind you, it's not about the functions of your Pi-trust card or anything.
    But you still need dmx software to controll it over DMX
    The whole lighting desk is only to work together with the software.
    There might be software provided with the purchase though, but I'm not aware of it.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

How does this thing work? Does it directly put out DMX signals? And if yes, is it the three or five pin XLR connector?
    Or does it connect to your computer with USB or something?

It would be really cool if this could be used as a MIDI controller.
    Is there a way to connect it to Freestyler?

But norty is right. If i buy professional stuff im going to miss norty answering my shitty questions :P
    You completely missed my point AND have obviously never used a Masterpiece...

Really, if you buy that, you'll never be rid of me!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Borg professional stuff also needs know how so I'm sure you still end up with questions xD
    But lets just say I won't mind as long as it is on my terrain of 3D, flash, 2D, anime or laser graphics itself (I'm mostly focusing on only laser graphics) and will give a try at beamshows every now and then.
    But I stop posting here now, since I'm not gona buy it myself and do not like to hog up someone else's topic

If you haven't used a Masterpiece before, a good starting point is to go to the Pulsar site and download the manual - http://www.pulsarlight.com/Downloads...0/Default.aspx
    and choose 'Masterpiece Range Instructions.pdf' - you will then see exactly what you get! Incidentally, the Masterpiece 108 is still in production, list price is £1675, plus VAT, while the Screen Driver is £415 plus VAT.

Update - just checked the Pulsar site, and the instructions on there are somewhat out of date, they must have accidentally put up an old version. I've emailed them to let them know, in the meantime PM me if you want a copy of the latest version.
    Last edited by greenalien; 03-02-2011 at 00:19.

Due to a temporary problem, I have withdrawn this listing; I will be re-listing it next Sunday, and will be including the option of shipping to Europe as well as it turns out not to be excessively expensive.