Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulsar Masterpiece 108 DMX lighting desk with Pulsar screen driver

Default Pulsar Masterpiece 108 DMX lighting desk with Pulsar screen driver

I've just put this up on Ebay - if you're after a powerful DMX lighting desk, with a great sound to light engine, this desk is worth a look. As a bonus, this one comes in a console and has the additional Screen Driver module, which makes using it a whole lot easier.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Quote Originally Posted by greenalien View Post
    I've just put this up on Ebay - if you're after a powerful DMX lighting desk, with a great sound to light engine, this desk is worth a look. As a bonus, this one comes in a console and has the additional Screen Driver module, which makes using it a whole lot easier.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    Things looks old though, but woa 10 pounds?
    How come you selling it?

why not ship outside UK?

please note this in your first post...
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    why not ship outside UK?

please note this in your first post...
    Borg it won't be neccesairy if your not going to buy it. give him a PM if your really interested.
    But to my believes he just wants to get rid of it quick looking at the pricing.
    But I could be wrong.

There's still a week left for the auction to run, I sincerely hope the offered price goes up, but starting at 99p, anything could happen - all part of the fun of selling on Ebay!
    I'm selling it because I don't use it any more - it was my first Masterpiece desk, and I used it until my lighting rig expanded beyond its capacity; I also have 2 Masterpiece 216 desks and have recently invested in a MagicQ PC wing which is now my main lighting controller for live gigs.
    I've said that I won't ship it outside the UK because the cost would be quite high, but could change that if there's sufficient interest.

Quote Originally Posted by greenalien View Post
    There's still a week left for the auction to run, I sincerely hope the offered price goes up, but starting at 99p, anything could happen - all part of the fun of selling on Ebay!
    I'm selling it because I don't use it any more - it was my first Masterpiece desk, and I used it until my lighting rig expanded beyond its capacity; I also have 2 Masterpiece 216 desks and have recently invested in a MagicQ PC wing which is now my main lighting controller for live gigs.
    I've said that I won't ship it outside the UK because the cost would be quite high, but could change that if there's sufficient interest.
    I see, it's very heavy.
    It does look like a nice thing though.

I've checked out some couriers, it would be possible to ship it to most of the 'old' european countries for £40, the 'newer' ex-eastern blok countries cost more. I'm trying to amend the Ebay listing to allow bids from Europe but for some reason it won't let me - I'll contact Ebay and try to find out what's going on and will change the listing if/when I can.

ahaha no really it's ok
    I'm not able to make much purchases at the moment
    I expect I have a much higher budget beginning next year for buying and investing in more equipment

No problem, Ebay won't let me change the listing anyway!

Don't let borgqueenx buy it!!

I'm not sure we could cope trying to support him with a Masterpiece on the forum!!

Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.