Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any assistance with GENTLEMAN'S CLUB / STRIP CLUB frames (ILDA or HEB)

What do you mean about Laserworld. The quality of the unit or the quality of the software? I know it's not even close to other programs, but it's what I could afford 4 years ago.

Well I don't know about the software.
    but as go's for their galvo's and mw they advertise and then really give appears to be dissapointing at times.

Default One last thanks....

I know there are probably much better boxes out there, but it was good to see that even Tim Walsh uses Laserworld lasers. It is one of there PRO systems, but it's also 4 years old and has the slower 45k scanners before they came out with there 55k ones. Ofcourse, those are more like model numbers than true pps.
    I am buying the 250mw green next directly from them. I'm 99.9% sure it's the cheap chinese green laser that's the problem.

Thanks again to everyone in the thread for helping make it a successful show.

The clubowner who hired me was impressed enough to want me to check out what I can do for her other clubs over in Florida that she owns!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratz man
    happy to hear this.